Self catering holiday cottages to rent in Wadebridge, Cornwall, England
Escape to the estuary town of Wadebridge in Cornwall by the river Camel for a cottage holiday and enjoy staying in a bustling market town with riverside walks and great attractions within easy reach for day trips.
With many pretty white washed buildings, along with a good choice of shops and eateries, Wadebridge has plenty to offer holidaymakers. The town is also within easy reach of some amazing places for day trips by car including:
What Wadebridge offers for Self-Catering Breaks
• The Trevose Head Heritage coast; a rugged area of headland along Cornwall’s north coast which is home to the picturesque fishing town of Padstow.
• For lovely sandy beaches, within half an hour’s drive of Wadebridge are both Crantock beach with its golden sands and Holywell with its sandy beach.
• More stunning coastline is found to the north of Wadebridge, where you can discover places like Pentire Point (a dramatic headland with spiky looking rocks), Tintagel with its amazing ruined castle right by the coast and Crackington Haven cove with its beach.
• For holidaymakers who love the great outdoors and country pursuits like walking, hiking and horse riding, Bodmin Moor is a beautiful unspoilt area just 10 miles from Wadebridge.
• Keen cyclists will want to bike along the Camel Trail (an 18 mile stretch of old railway track that is mostly traffic-free).
• Wine lovers will want to visit award winning Camel valley vineyard just 6 miles from Wadebridge.
Whether you’re planning a lazy take it easy holiday in Cornwall or an action-packed break, Wadebridge has plenty to offer visitors. Choices of accommodation range from townhouses to apartments, holiday lodges and country cottages in the countryside close to Wadebridge.
Book a Wadebridge cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Cornwall on holiday.