5 Bedroom Barn Conversion in rural Shropshire with Access to Indoor Swimming Pool, Multi-Sports Area, and Good Walks nearby
Searching for sleeps 10 holiday accommodation with ample rustic charm in Shropshire? If so, Oliver’s Mill close to Whitchurch in Shropshire with its rural charm and setting on a farm could be the perfect choice. Escape for a country break with good local walks available nearby, as well as an onsite woodland picnic area, with the added benefit of excellent onsite leisure facilities to help you relax and unwind too.
Excellent Onsite Leisure Facilities at Alkington Grange Barns in Shropshire include:
• An indoor swimming pool,
• A multisports court where it’s possible to play tennis, badminton, basketball and short football,
• A children’s play area for the under 5s.
This holiday barn is one of 5 comfortable barn conversions at Alkington Grange Barns.
More About Oliver’s Mill
Oliver’s Mill with its 5 bedrooms, sleeps up to 10 people, is family-friendly, 4 star rated and dates back to the 18th century. Exposed wooden beams and exposed brick work are a feature in some rooms, adding to this property’s charm.
Sorry no pets permitted.
Inside this 5 Bedroom Barn Conversion near Whitchurch
• Cosy lounge with large screen TV, warming woodburner and comfy corner sofa,
• Stylish well equipped kitchen
• Dining area to seat 10 people,
• Snug with sofa and Freeview TV for quieter moments,
• A ground floor shower room with WC.
• The 5 bedrooms are all upstairs and comprise:
o Bedroom with twin beds
o Three double bedrooms
o A master bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite shower room,
• Family bathroom with bath (shower over), WC and basin,
Outside there is a good sized enclosed garden with patio area where you can sit out and dine alfresco in summer time.
Nestled on a farm next to miles and miles of unspoilt countryside yet only 3 miles from the charming market town of Whitchurch with its shops, eateries and pretty black and white buildings.
There are also good walks from the farm including the Shropshire Way and Whixall walk which pass through the farm. For nature lovers there is a birdwatching area, a BBQ area with brick-built BBQs and a woodland picnic site where you can dine alfresco.
For days out, there are some great places to visit within an hour’s drive including Chester, Shrewsbury and Ironbridge.