Cottage rentals in Portreath, Cornwall, England
Escape to the north coast of Cornwall for a seaside self-catering holiday in Portreath. Situated between the St Agnes Heritage Coast and the Godrevy Portreath Heritage Coast, Portreath is well located for a coastal cottage holiday in Cornwall.
Hints and Tips on Cottage Holidays in Portreath
With a lovely sandy beach, sheltered in a bay with cliffs at either side, for those looking to take a relaxing break where they can just laze on the beach and build sandcastles, Portreath could be perfect, making the village a popular choice of destination for families.
Things to See and Do on a Cottage Holiday in Portreath
• Within Portreath there are a few shops, a cafe and a couple of eateries, so if you want to eat out as well as in on holiday, then there are options available.
• Days out can be enjoyed discovering nearby beaches and villages like Chapel Porth Beach and Godrevy Beach.
• For a good choice of shops, eateries and a stunning sandy beach, St Ives is just half an hour's drive from Portreath.
• If you want to see a different side to Cornwall, parts of the south coast are within half an hour's drive.
• Recommended places to visit include the village of Marazion with its charm, wonderful sandy beach and close proximity to amazing St Michael's Mount (a historic castle on an island which becomes cut off at high tide when it can only be reached by boat, the gardens too with their subtropical plants are well worth a visit)
Rent a coastal cottage in Portreath and enjoy all of the facilities of this lovely village close at hand, or hideaway in a lodge or rural retreat in the surrounding countryside. Whatever type of accommodation suits you best, we hope you find the perfect self-catering holiday cottage for your Portreath holiday on Country Cottages Online.
Book a Portreath cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Cornwall on holiday.