Escape for a relaxing self-catering cottage break to St Keverne on Cornwall’s unspoilt Lizard Peninsula.
Hints and Tips on Cottage Holidays in St. Keverne
St Keverne is a traditional pretty Cornish village which centres around a central square where there is a welcoming pub, a church and a village shop. It’s well situated for exploring the south coast of Cornwall and the Lizard Peninsula.
Discover what the Lizard has to offer on a Country Cottage Getaway
• The Lizard Peninsula is well known for its wild flowers, stunning coastline and mild climate, which makes trips to the coast quite popular around the area.
• When staying in St Keverne, you’re less than 10 minutes from the nearest seaside village, Porthoustock, which is one of many charming villages dotted along the coast.
• Lizard Point, the southernmost tip of the country, is just over 20 minutes away and is well worth a visit if you’re staying in the area.
• One of the best ways to see the Lizard Peninsula’s abundant wildlife and spectacular scenery is by going on one of the area’s many walking trails.
• There are plenty of other outdoor activities available in the area as well, from surfing and sailing, to rock pooling and even geocaching.
The village of St Keverne itself has a few good local shops, as well as two pubs and a historic church that dates back to the 15th century. With many whitewashed buildings St Kevernes has a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere.
Pick the Best Holiday House for your stay in St Keverne
Whether you’re looking for a romantic retreat or a family holiday house, we hope you have a wonderful time exploring St Keverne and the rest of the picturesque Lizard Peninsula.
Book a St. Keverne cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Cornwall on holiday.