Looking to book a cottage break in Tiptree in Essex? This large Essex village is best known for its jam factory, but beyond this, Tiptree has plenty to offer visitors with a choice of shops, pubs and a great location for discovering some of the best of north Essex.
What Tiptree offers for Cottage Breaks
• When in Tiptree don’t miss a visit to the Tiptree jam factory, museum and tearoom.
• The historical town of Colchester is very close by, just 10 miles from Tiptree. Visit Colchester for a trip to the zoo, the castle or for shopping and eating out.
• The pretty historical estuary town of Maldon is just 8 miles from Tiptree and with its promenade park with a splash park and adventure playground for kids, cafes and shops holds plenty of appeal.
• Also well worth a visit when holidaying in this part of Essex is the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where you can discover the landscape that so inspired John Constable.
• As well as discovering some beautiful Essex countryside on holiday, you can enjoy time by the seaside too with Frinton on Sea with its lovely golden sandy beach just 45 minutes drive from Tiptree.
Whether you opt to rent a holiday cottage in Tiptree itself or find a barn conversion or log cabin in the nearby countryside, we hope you find the perfect holiday rental for you on Country Cottages Online.
Book a Tiptree cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Essex on holiday.