Self catering holiday cottages to rent in East Mersea, Essex, England
Tranquil and rural, East Mersea is a very unspoilt place for a cottage holiday. Home to Cudmore Grove Country Park and the East Mersea Flats Nature Reserve, relax and unwind on holiday in peaceful East Mersea.
What East Mersea, Essex offers for Self-Catering Holidays
- There is one pub in East Mersea and more pubs can be found in nearby West Mersea.
- Covering a seascape of sandy beaches, salt marsh, grasslands and meadows, and with views out to the Colne and Blackwater estuaries, Cudmore Grove Country Park and East Mersea Flats Nature Reserve is a great place for a walk.
- Holidaying on Mersea Island, you need to be aware of tide times, as the island is reachable via a tidal causeway which gets covered in water at high tide.
- Enjoy relaxing days, exploring beautiful Mersea Island and discovering the island’s lovely beaches.
- Places for day trips include the pretty waterside town of Rowhedge, just 9 miles from East Mersea.
- Colchester with its excellent choice of shops, restaurants, castle and zoo is well worth a visit too and is just 11 miles from East Mersea.
Whether you rent a holiday lodge, a log cabin, a chalet, a rural retreat, a barn conversion or a country cottage, we hope you find the perfect holiday rental in East Mersea on Country Cottages Online.
Book a East Mersea cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Essex on holiday.