Choose Chesham as the destination for your next cottage holiday and look forward to a stay within the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Information on Cottage Holidays in Chesham
Not only is Chesham conveniently located for day trips in to the city of London, this attractive town is also well situated for discovering some of the best of Bucks and Hertfordshire on a cottage break.
Best Things to See and Do on a Cottage Break in Chesham
• Those who enjoy walking, hiking and wildlife watching will want to head to the Chiltern Hills where there are lots of footpaths and bridleways to guide you through this beautiful area and local wildlife you may be lucky enough to see includes Red Kites and deer.
• Chesham has a small selection of shops, eateries and cafes, and although set by lush countryside, is on the London Underground network.
• For more boutique shopping, eating out and canalside walks the picture perfect town of Berkhamsted is just 10 minutes’ drive from Chesham.
• Tring with its Natural History Museum is also worth a visit and is just 15 minutes’ drive from Chesham.
• Those holidaying in this part of Buckinghamshire with children may want to visit the Roald Dahl Museum in nearby Great Missenden for an inspirational time. Great Missenden is just over 10 minutes’ drive from Chesham.
• More family fun is on offer at Whipsnade Zoo near Dunstable, around half an hour’s drive from Chesham. A visit here is sure to entertain all ages.
Whether you are planning a family holiday or a romantic break, there is plenty to keep you entertained in Bucks and Hertfordshire near Chesham. Options in terms of self-catering holiday accommodation include apartments, country cottages and town-houses, we hope you find the perfect place to stay for you on Country Cottages Online in or near to Chesham.
Book a Chesham cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Buckinghamshire on holiday.