Self catering holiday cottages in Blackborough, Devon, England
Head to the charming village of Blackborough in Devon and enjoy a countryside cottage getaway or a rural retreat break. The small pretty rural village of Blackborough is conveniently located next to fields and farmlands, just within the Blackdown Hills and a short drive from the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, whose scenic coastline is ideal for trips to the beach.
Information on Cottage Holidays in Blackborough
• Go on a relaxing country cottage break and enjoy discovering some of the best of Devon on a self-catering holiday.
What Blackborough Offers for Rural Retreat Breaks
• Blackborough offers stunning views of the surrounding rural landscape and a tranquil idyllic location.
• Just a 10 minute drive from Blackborough is Cullompton, the nearest town. It’s a mid-sized town and is home to the oldest farmers’ market in the south west, which takes place on the second Saturday of the month. There are plenty of places to eat and drink in the town, as well as a few good local shops.
• Further afield is the vibrant and culturally rich city of Exeter, which can be easily reached from Blackborough in just half an hour.
• For something more slow-paced, head to the coast and visit some of the many picturesque seaside towns that dot the coastline such as Sidmouth, and Lyme Regis along the Jurassic coast. The East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is well known for its breathtaking hilltop views and unspoiled coastal scenery.
Whether you need to rent a romantic retreat or a family cottage, choose the right cottage accommodation for you. Blackborough is a great choice for an idyllic cottage hideaway if you’re keen to explore some of the best that Devon has to offer.
Book a Blackborough cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Devon on holiday.