The Long Barn - Taunton, Somerset, England
|01823 461508 or 0777 6188646|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Lucy Fielding-Johnson
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1900 to £4000 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 1 to 12 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 6
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for The Long Barn has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 1 years. Read More
Located between the Quantock and Blackdown Hills, 3 miles west of Taunton, this large, airy, converted barn has a full range of mod cons available. Six large ensuite bedrooms, singles or king size doubles depending on your preference. Crisp white linen, fluffy towels, bathrobes and toileteries provided. The large kitchen is well equipped, but don't feel you have to use it as caterers can be supplied.
The indoor heated pool, swimming towels provided, a games room and a hot tub under the stars are exclusively yours.
Country pubs, restaurants, nearby golf courses, trekking, clay pigeon shooting and other activities are all within easy access of the house.
Close to Exmoor National Park, with all it has to offer, and between the North & South Devon/Somerset coastlines, yet still close to transport links, this is a perfect retreat for friends and family.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
- With Exposed Beams
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Commercial Range, 3 ovens
- Dining Table Seats: 12
- 6 Superking Bed(s)
- 12 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Large garden with play equipment, hot-tub and fenced pond
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room: Games room in same building as swimming pool, with pool, table football & air hockey
- View accross the garden to open fields.
Ground floor: Entrance with slate floor. Cloakroom with WC. Large kitchen with 3 oven range cooker. Spacious combined living and dining room. Two en-suite bedrooms with shower WC and TV. First floor: Oak flooring throughout, 3 en-suite bedrooms, 2 with baths and WC, 1 with shower and WC, all with TV's. Additional large bedroom with wet room in ground floor annexe.Exclusive use of lage indoor heated swimming pool. Large garden with patio, BBQ and furniture, summer house by a natural pond, hot tub, childrens play area. Duvets with linen and towels. 3 or 7 night stays from a Friday and 4 or 7 nights stays from a Monday. No Pets. No smoking in the buildings.
Please visit http://www.somersetlongbarn.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Deposit secures booking
Beautiful rural location in the heart of Somerset. It's an excellent high quality base for exloring the West Country. Close to Exmoor National Park and between the north & south coastlines
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton railway, Bristol or Exeter Airports
Recommended Places to Visit: West Somerset Steam railway, Crealy Adventure park, Exmouth Beach, Bath, Exmoor, Dartmoor, Eden Project. Tarr Steps, Exmoor. Dunster. Porlock. Putsborough Beach Nr Croyde. Lyme Regis. Hestercombe House. Longleat.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Orchard Inn, Hillcommon. The Globe, Milverton. The Farmers Arms, Combe Florey.The Rising Sun, West Bagborough. Podshavers, Bishop Lydeard. The Willow Tree, Taunton. The Carew Arms, Crowcombe. The Candlelight Inn, Bishopswood. Woods, Dulverton. Brazz, Taunton. The Castle Hotel, Taunton. Zizzi, Taunton.
Local Sports: Horse riding, golf, gliding, parachuting, tennis, shooting, sailing on Wimbleball lake.
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
Millgrove House England, Somerset, Taunton
The Treehouse England, Somerset, Taunton
Lavender Barn England, Somerset, Halse
Cornflower Cottage England, Somerset, Taunton
The Lime Tree House England, Somerset, Halse
Cherry Tree Farmhouse England, Somerset, Halse
Garden Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
Breath in fresh air, relax in the peace and tranquility of the surrounding Blackdown Hills, or visit the sea - Jurassic Coast only 30 mins drive.
This special offer ends on 05-05-2017
Park House at Cossington Park
Spring Weekend Bargain! 2 nights in this beautiful house surrounded by stunning grounds.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017
Enjoy the whole estate for your exclusive use.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017
3 nights for up to 3 guests.
This special offer ends on 08-05-2017