Cottage Holidays in Sidmouth, Devon, England
Looking to escape for a coastal cottage break in Devon? If so, a stay in the appealing seaside town of Sidmouth could be a great choice. With elegant Regency architecture, a good choice of shops and eateries, as well as a lovely beach, there is plenty to recommend Sidmouth for self-catering breaks.
Facts about what Sidmouth offers for Self-Catering Breaks
Don't miss the following attractions when holidaying in or near to Sidmouth:
• Jacobs Ladder beach, a beautiful stretch of pebble beach backed by impressive cliffs near Sidmouth.
• Budleigh Salterton Beach, a long stretch of pebble beach backed by impressive Jurassic coast cliffs.
• For walks, bike rides and wildlife watching, head to the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just a short drive from Sidmouth.
• Visit the Otter Estuary Nature Reserve at nearby Budleigh Salterton.
• Enjoy days out exploring the fascinating Jurassic Coast World Heritage coastline.
Whether you're planning a romantic break, a family escape or a getaway with friends, we hope you find the perfect holiday rental for your break in Sidmouth on Country Cottages Online.