Self catering holiday cottages in Flookburgh, Cumbria, England
Situated by the Cumbrian coast, just 10 minutes’ drive from the Lake District National Park, Flookburgh could be the perfect base for a cottage break in Cumbria.
About Cottage Breaks in Flookburgh
- For days out in the beautiful Lake District National Park, the historical village of Cartmel is just 4.5 miles away.
- Lake Windermere, one of the Lake District’s most impressive lakes is within a 10 mile drive too.
- For those who enjoy hill walking and hiking, Cartmel Fell is just 9 miles from Flookburgh.
- Another popular place to visit on a holiday in the Lake District is Coniston Water, where you can enjoy a variety of activities including walking, boating and cycling.
- So whether you want to enjoy walking, hiking, boating or sightseeing, this part of the Lake District has plenty to offer visitors.
This area of the Lake District also has plenty of options when it comes to holiday accommodation, so whether you want to rent a country cottage, a holiday lodge or a log cabin, there are lots of accommodation options to choose from in and not far from Flookburgh.
Book a Flookburgh cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Cumbria on holiday.