Escape for a rural retreat break or country cottage holiday to Brandsby. This small village sits within the Vale of York on the slopes of the Howardian Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Advice on Cottage Holidays in Brandsby
This area of Yorkshire is perfect for walking holidays or for anyone wanting to enjoy Yorkshire produce, idyllic villages and browsing on market days.
Attractions to Discover Nearby on a Cottage Break in Brandsby
• Two miles from Brandsby is the village of Crayke, full of charm and walks within the vicinity. Crayke Castle dates from the 15th century and is Grade I listed.
• Enjoy walking, hiking and wildlife watching in the stunning landscape of the Howardian Hills.
• Easingwold is a market town known for great food at its farm shops, pubs and restaurants and for its Georgian market square.
• Enjoy more amenities in the popular market town of Helmsley, 10 miles away, including the arts centre and the walled garden.
• York is 12 miles from Brandsby and is, of course, a tourist destination for its many attractions such as York Minster, the National Railway Museum, Clifford's Tower and the Jorvik Centre.
Whether you’re planning a take it easy holiday or an active break, we hope you find the perfect holiday cottage in or near Brandsby for you.
Whether you choose to book a holiday cottage in Brandsby, an apartment, a lodge or another type of self-catering holiday accommodation, we hope you have your best holiday yet in North Yorkshire.