Cottages to rent for self-catering breaks in Horning, Norfolk, England
For a relaxing cottage break in the Norfolk Broads, the quaint village of Horning could be ideal.
Information on Cottage Holidays in Horning
- The pretty waterside village of Horning is set by the River Bure close to the heart of the Norfolk Broads and with its picture-perfect qualities is a great place to stay.
- With a windmill, black and white clad buildings, as well as thatched cottages, Horning is an absolute delight.
- Horning is just 9 miles from Wroxham; a village often referred to as the capital of the Broads where an assortment of visitor attractions await including a riverside park, a miniature model museum and a steam railway.
- Boat trips run from Wroxham and Horning and are a popular choice when holidaying in the Broads as many believe that this part of Norfolk is best seen from the water.
- Half an hour's drive from Horning is the city of Norwich with its beautiful historical streets, Cathedral and medieval Norwich castle.
Whether you're in search of a family holiday house, group accommodation or a romantic retreat, we hope you find the perfect place to stay for your holiday in the Norfolk Broads on Country Cottages Online.
Book a Horning cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Norfolk on holiday.