Holiday lets in Horning, Norfolk, England
For a relaxing cottage break in the Norfolk Broads, the quaint village of Horning could be ideal.
Information on Cottage Holidays in Horning
- The pretty waterside village of Horning is set by the River Bure close to the heart of the Norfolk Broads and with its picture-perfect qualities is a great place to stay.
- With a windmill, black and white clad buildings, as well as thatched cottages, Horning is an absolute delight.
- Horning is just 9 miles from Wroxham; a village often referred to as the capital of the Broads where an assortment of visitor attractions await including a riverside park, a miniature model museum and a steam railway.
- Boat trips run from Wroxham and Horning and are a popular choice when holidaying in the Broads as many believe that this part of Norfolk is best seen from the water.
- Half an hour's drive from Horning is the city of Norwich with its beautiful historical streets, Cathedral and medieval Norwich castle.
Whether you're in search of a family holiday house, group accommodation or a romantic retreat, we hope you find the perfect place to stay for your holiday in the Norfolk Broads on Country Cottages Online.
Featured Self catering country cottages near Horning, Norfolk, England:
3 bedroom Cottage, East Anglia.
2 - 6
Fabulous 5 star gold award winning cottage which is both family and dog-friendly, with private hot tub and walled garden, situated just a short walk from the beach in East Runton, near Cromer.
Special features: free internet access, games room, outdoor hot tub, Gold Award Winning Cottage.
7 bedroom Large Country House, North Norfolk coast.
2 - 16
Gold award winning, large holiday house with 7 en-suite bedrooms and a 5 star rating, located near Cromer just 5 minutes' walk from the local beach, with a games room, luxurious private hot tub outdoors and a walled garden on site, this house is ideal for big groups of friends or family looking to stay in style.
Special features: free internet access, tennis court, games room, outdoor hot tub, Gold Award Winning Cottage.
3 bedroom Unique Holiday House, East Anglia.
1 - 6
Unique 3 bedroom holiday home, originally an old church hall, boasting wonderful country views and ample charm and character plus access to the owner’s outdoor swimming pool in summertime.
3 bedroom Holiday Cottage, East Anglia.
2 - 6
Characterful 3 bedroom holiday cottage situated next to the village church in Northrepps, close to the coastal town of Cromer, this could be a great base for discovering the fantastic seaside and beaches of the North Norfolk Heritage Coast, dog-friendly and welcoming up to 2 pet dogs.
Special features: free internet access.
2 bedroom Barn Conversion, East Anglia.
1 - 4
Absolutely stunning rural retreat, this pet and family friendly barn conversion has a contemporary open plan living space along with a private garden with a stream and is located in a peaceful rural hamlet, just a short drive from Thetford Forest Park and the unique Grade II Plantation Garden at Oxburgh Hall.