Self catering holiday cottage rentals in Northrepps, Norfolk, England
Nestling by fields and farmlands within the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is the small village of Northrepps in Norfolk. For those looking to enjoy a cottage holiday close to the coast, near to nature reserves and the lovely sandy beaches along the Norfolk coast, a stay in Northrepps could be perfect.
What Northrepps offers for Cottage Breaks
Whether you're looking to take a lodge holiday, a country cottage break or stay in a chalet, Northrepps and the surrounding area have plenty to offer for couple's holidays, family breaks or a getaway with friends.
Top Attractions to Discover on a Cottage Holiday in Northrepps
• For fun by the seaside, the popular coastal town of Cromer with its long stretch of golden sandy beach is just over 3 miles away.
• Sheringham with its coastal charm and long shingle beach is just over 8 and a half miles away.
• Further along the coast, 23 miles away is the picture-perfect coastal village of Wells-next-the-Sea for more enjoyable time by the seaside.
• If you adore visiting nature reserves you should be in your element with a visit to this area of Norfolk as within an hour’s drive is Holkham National Nature Reserve and Blakeney National Nature Reserve.
• There are also National Trust properties to visit in this beautiful area of Norfolk, namely Felbrigg Hall Gardens and Estate and Sheringham Park, not too far away.
Book a Norfolk holiday cottage, a farm-stay holiday home or a barn conversion in or near to Northrepps for a relaxing rural retreat break just a short distance from the coast.
Book a Northrepps cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Norfolk on holiday.