Nestling by fields and farmlands within the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is the small village of Northrepps in Norfolk. For those looking to enjoy a cottage holiday close to the coast, near to nature reserves and the lovely sandy beaches along the Norfolk coast, a stay in Northrepps could be perfect.
What Northrepps offers for Cottage Breaks
Whether you're looking to take a lodge holiday, a country cottage break or stay in a chalet, Northrepps and the surrounding area have plenty to offer for couple's holidays, family breaks or a getaway with friends.
Top Attractions to Discover on a Cottage Holiday in Northrepps
• For fun by the seaside, the popular coastal town of Cromer with its long stretch of golden sandy beach is just over 3 miles away.
• Sheringham with its coastal charm and long shingle beach is just over 8 and a half miles away.
• Further along the coast, 23 miles away is the picture-perfect coastal village of Wells-next-the-Sea for more enjoyable time by the seaside.
• If you adore visiting nature reserves you should be in your element with a visit to this area of Norfolk as within an hour’s drive is Holkham National Nature Reserve and Blakeney National Nature Reserve.
• There are also National Trust properties to visit in this beautiful area of Norfolk, namely Felbrigg Hall Gardens and Estate and Sheringham Park, not too far away.
Book a Norfolk holiday cottage, a farm-stay holiday home or a barn conversion in or near to Northrepps for a relaxing rural retreat break just a short distance from the coast.
Whether you choose to book a holiday cottage in Northrepps, an apartment, a lodge or another type of self-catering holiday accommodation, we hope you have your best holiday yet in Norfolk.