For a rural retreat break or a country cottage holiday, the tranquil village of Worstead, set next to unspoilt Norfolk countryside could be ideal.
About Self-Catering Holidays in Worstead
• With a large village green with children’s play park, country views and ample charm, Worstead is a rural gem.
• As well as having plenty to offer families, Worstead is also well located for discovering some of the best of Norfolk on a self-catering break.
• Wroxham in the heart of the Norfolk broads is just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Broads are a wonderful place to enjoy boat trips, wildlife watching and picturesque scenery.
• Families will also be pleased to hear that BeWILDerwood (a forest inspired adventure park and one of Norfolk’s top family attractions) is a mere 15 minute car ride from Worstead.
• It’s also easy to visit the coast from here; the Norfolk Coast AONB is just 15 minutes’ car ride away and Sheringham with its lovely long stretch of sandy beach is half an hour’s drive from Worstead.
• For a taste of city life, shopping, eating out, culture and historical attractions, the beautiful historic city of Norwich is just 13 miles from Worstead.
With so much to see and do on a cottage holiday in and around Worstead, whether for a romantic retreat or family holiday, this is a great base for a self-catering holiday in Norfolk.
Book a Worstead cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Norfolk on holiday.