About Owl Barn
5 Bedroom Barn Conversion with Hot Tub near Leominster
Nestled, deep in the Herefordshire countryside, is Owl Barn, a beautiful contemporary barn conversion. With the added luxury of a hot tub, under-floor heating and en-suite bathrooms to all bedrooms, a generously sized garden and lovely views, this barn conversion has plenty to recommend it. For days out, Leominster is only 5 miles away and Ludlow just 12 miles away. Other places within reach for day trips are the charming towns of Ledbury, Hereford and Hay on Wye.
Owl Barn sleeps up to 9 adults, 2 children and a baby in a cot across five bedrooms, so is perfect for larger groups, family parties and celebrations.
Inside this Stylish 5 Bedroom Barn Conversion near Leominster
- The interior is open plan; downstairs is the beautiful fitted kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has a dishwasher and everything else you need to make your stay comfortable.
- Upstairs, you will find a wonderfully furnished living room with huge, squashy sofas, a Plasma TV and a wood-burning stove for cosy nights in. The views from the living area are stunning over the surrounding countryside.
- The master bedroom downstairs has a lovely, comfortable king size bed and en-suite and leads through to a room with a bunkbed which is suitable for children up to 12 years. Downstairs there is also a twin bedroom which has an en-suite wet room.
- Upstairs, there are a further two double bedrooms with king size beds. The first upstairs bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and the second has a further mezzanine floor with another single bed which is suitable for another adult or child.
The Barn has a large garden which offers beautiful views across the countryside. The garden is secluded and has a large lawn area and the terrace area is spacious and perfect for eating outdoors in the summer months. The garden also has a fantastic hot tub which is perfect for relaxing evenings. Surrounding the property there are a wide range of footpaths and bridleways offering fantastic countryside walks.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
Setting and Local Information
More About this Property and Booking Information
Birthday parties, Reunions, Anniversary Celebrations Friends Families
Discover Leominster, Ludlow and Hereford on Days OutThere are a range of amenities nearby; Owl Barn is located just 5 miles from Leominster, 12 miles from Ludlow and further afield are the charming towns of Ledbury, Hereford and Hay on Wye.
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Hampton Court, Ludlow, Hay on Wye, Cider Trail, Black and White Villages
Recommended Places to Visit: Hampton Court, Eastnor Castle, Ludlow Castle, Hay on Wye
Annual Events: Ludlow Festival, Ludlow food festival, Hay on Wye Literary festival, Ledbury Poetry Festival, Three Choirs Festival
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Jules Weobley, The Stagg at Titley, The Three Horseshoes, The Cider Barn, Beefy Boys, The Bookshop,
Local Sports: Golf, bowling, swimming,cycling ,horse riding,walking
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
Want to find out more about Owl Barn?
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Herefordshire.