About Old Barn House, HerefordLarge luxurious 4 bedroom rural retreat nestled next to unspoilt Herefordshire countryside and featuring rural views, a large garden and a warm bubbly outdoor hot tub, making this a great choice for a truly relaxing holiday.
This welcoming holiday home benefits from a setting in a tranquil rural area next to fields and farmlands just outside of the Wye Valley AONB. This luxury 4 bedroom holiday house sleeps up to 8 people and is pet-friendly (2 pet dogs are welcome).
There is one ground floor bedroom for those who prefer to avoid stairs.
Inside this Luxurious 4 Bedroom Holiday Home near the Wye Valley is:
• A lounge area with garden views and garden seating,
• A living room with comfy sofas and a warming electric log-effect stove,
• A well equipped kitchen complete with electric induction double oven, dishwasher, sink, American style fridge freezer with ice and water dispenser, wine cooler, microwave, George Foreman Grill, kettle and toaster.
• A utility room with washer/dryer,
• A cosy dining room with garden views,
• 4 spacious luxurious bedrooms comprising of:
o A downstairs bedroom with zip and link beds (can be arranged as either a twin or superking sized bed), complete with smart TV.
o A bedroom with a king-sized bed,
o A bedroom with zip and link beds (can be arranged as either a twin or a superking sized)
o A bedroom with a large superking sized bed, a smart TV and en-suite bathroom
• A downstairs shower room with shower, WC and hand basin,
• An upstairs loo with WC and hand basin,
This is a great house for rest and relaxation with all bedrooms featuring pocket sprung Hypnos mattresses on beds, hypoallergenic duvets and pillows and Egyptian cotton linen.
Outside are lovely generous south facing gardens with comfy outdoor seating where you can dine alfresco and enjoy views out to the surrounding fields and farmlands. For use from October to May there is a gas BBQ.
Also outdoors is the inviting warm bubbly hot tub (with space for up to 6 adults).
There is also a double hammock for relaxing and unwinding as well as a good choice of outdoor games: football posts, football, badminton set, cricket set and rounders set.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2022
Kitchen & Dining
Garden and Outdoors
Setting and Local Information
More About this Property and Booking Information
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Old Barn House is a charming four-bedroom detached stone built cottage set in stunning South Herefordshire amidst rolling countryside with open views, yet close to the major road and motorway networks. It is conveniently located for Ross-On-Wye (five miles west), Hereford (ten miles north) and Monmouth (twelve miles south) with Hay-On-Wye, Gloucester and Cheltenham within 45 minutes and Bristol, Birmingham and Cardiff just over an hour’s drive. Symonds Yat, Forest of Dean, Offa’s Dyke and Malvern Hills are also nearby as well as other great places to explore or experiences and activities to undertake.
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
Want to find out more about Old Barn House, Hereford?
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Herefordshire.