Searching for large group accommodation close to the Cornish coast? If so, this 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom holiday home with its capacity to sleep up to 16 people just 3 miles from Sennen could be the perfect choice. Pet-friendly, one well behaved pet dog is welcome too.
The accommodation is set over three floors of the owner’s pretty white washed house, on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
About this 6 Bedroom 6 Bathroom Holiday House near Sennen and Porthcurno
This cottage offers homely comfortable holiday accommodation.
On the first floor:
• Lounge with comfy settees and flat screen TV
• Conservatory, ideal for relaxing with a book with the sun streaming through,
• Well-equipped large kitchen/diner,
• Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer,
Outside on the first floor there is a tranquil enclosed garden with outdoor seating which is reached from steep stone steps from the first floor terrace. From here you can look out to sea.
On the second floor:
• A family bedroom with a king-size bed and bunk beds with TV and en-suite bathroom,
• A bedroom with a king-size bed , TV and en-suite shower room,
• A bedroom with a king-size bed and TV
• A twin bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room,
• A family bathroom with bath, walk in shower, basin and WC
On the third floor:
• A family bedroom with a king-size bed and bunk beds plus TV and en-suite shower room,
• A twin bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room.
This welcoming holiday home is just a short walk from the South West coastal path. The pretty village of Sennen Cove with its sandy beach is just a few miles away. Days out can be enjoyed discovering this beautiful stretch of the Cornish coastline. Discover Porthcurno beach, some of the highlights of Poldark country and head over to Marazion and visit St Michael’s Mount for a memorable day out. This is a fantastic part of the country to explore with a group of friends or family.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Sennen with its sandy cove, Lands End and Penzance
Recommended Places to Visit: Sennen with its sandy cove, Lands End and Penzance, Botallack Mines and Poldark Country
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Penzance
Local Sports: Walking, surfing and relaxing on the beach
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in .