Riverside Holiday Lodge near Bodmin Moor
Looking to stay in an idyllic setting in Cornwall close to Bodmin Moor? If so, a stay at Lynhays Cottage could be the ideal choice. With 2 bedrooms, this charming holiday house sleeps up to 4 people in light and airy accommodation. With expansive gardens that lead down to the River Lynhe, this is a truly lovely holiday home where you can enjoy relaxing by the riverside on holiday.Inside this Riverside Holiday Home near Launceston
• An open plan living area with lounge area with comfy sofas, TV and warming woodburner, dining area and well equipped kitchen.
• A sun room/conservatory with sofa and comfy chairs where you can enjoy soaking up the sun and looking out to the garden.
• A bedroom with a king-size bed.
• A double bedroom.
• A family bathroom with bath (plus shower over), basin and WC.
• A utility room.
Outside the property is a patio area with garden furniture where you can dine alfresco, this leads to generous lawned gardens which lead down to the riverside.
Due to the close proximity of the river, children must be supervised at all times.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric oven and hob
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Large lawned gardens which lead to the river
Owner's Website / Book Online
Discover Bodmin Moor and the Tamar Valley AONB Nearby
Just a short drive away from this cottage is both Bodmin Moor and the Tamar Valley AONB, where you can enjoy an assortment of outdoor pursuits and discover some stunning scenery.
Tamar Valley, Bodmin Moor, Launceston
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Tamar Valley, Bodmin Moor, Launceston
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: walking, cycling and wildlife watching.