Cottage Holidays in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
For a country cottage holiday or a rural retreat break in Aberdeenshire, the large village of Mintlaw could be a great choice.
• There are a few shops in Mintlaw, a few take-away restaurants and a few restaurants/pubs serving food. Mintlaw is well connected for discovering some of the best of Aberdeenshire on holiday as it lies on the A950.
Facts about Self-Catering Holidays in Mintlaw
• Mintlaw lies just 2 miles from Aden Country Park, an extensive park with wide open green spaces covering some 230 acres. There is a cafe/restaurant within the park, as well as a children's play area and the Aberdeenshire Farming Museum.
• Just a short drive from Mintlaw is Aikey Brae Stone Circle, atop Parkhouse Hill, a must-see for those who find stone circles fascinating.
• For days out the Aberdeenshire coast is within relatively easy reach. Cruden Bay with its long stretch of golden sands and fascinating castle ruins which stand atop a cliff edge is well worth a visit and just 14 miles from Mintlaw.
• Other pretty fishing villages within a half hour's drive worth visiting including Collieston, Gardenstown and Pennan.
Whether you are searching for a family cottage, a romantic retreat or group accommodation, we hope you find the perfect self-catering rental for your holiday in or near to Mintlaw.
Featured Self catering country cottages near Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire, Scotland:
2 bedroom Log Cabins, Near the Cairngorms National Park.
1 - 4
A collection of 5 good quality dog-friendly log cabins secluded away in a Scots pine forest, ideally located for discovering the best of Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms National Park in Scotland.
|from 08 April to 24 April 20 from 01 May to 11 May 20|
2 bedroom Log Cabins, Cairngorm National Park.
1 - 4
Collection of holiday log cabins backing on to a nature reserve in Royal Deeside, with walks next to the nearby loch close by and the Cairngorms National Park within reach for days out.
Special features: free internet access.