Cottage rentals in Ellon, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
For a self-catering break close to Aberdeen and the Aberdeenshire coast, the town of Ellon could be a great choice.
Facts about Ellon for Cottage Holidays
Ellon sits by the River Ythan, just 17 miles from the granite city of Aberdeen.
Within Ellon are the ruins of Ellon Castle, as well as a riverside park, and a small collection of shops.
Nearby attractions to Ellon include:
- Haddo House and Country Park with its children's adventure playground and extensive parklands.
- Pitmedden Gardens where you can visit the renowned renaissance walled gardens and woodland trails.
- For those who like whisky, nearby Glen Garioch Whisky Distillery is just 11 miles away at Oldmeldrum.
- Keen golfers will want to pay a visit to the coastal golf courses at Cruden Bay and at Trump International Golf Links near Newburgh.
- For eating out, shopping, entertainment and art galleries, the nearby city of Aberdeen beckons.
Whether you're in search of a family holiday cottage, a romantic retreat or group accommodation we hope you find the perfect holiday rental for your Aberdeenshire holiday in or not far from Ellon.
Featured Self catering country cottages near Ellon, Aberdeenshire, Scotland:
2 bedroom Log Cabins, Near the Cairngorms National Park.
1 - 4
A collection of 5 good quality dog-friendly log cabins secluded away in a Scots pine forest, ideally located for discovering the best of Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms National Park in Scotland.
|from 21 October 2019 to 28 October 2019; from 01 November 2019 to 22 November 2019; from 02 December 2019 to 13 December 2019;|
2 bedroom Log Cabins, Cairngorm National Park.
1 - 4
Collection of holiday log cabins backing on to a nature reserve in Royal Deeside, with walks next to the nearby loch close by and the Cairngorms National Park within reach for days out.
Special features: free internet access.