Looking to take a cottage holiday in the Aberdeenshire town of Banchory? Located around mid-way between Aberdeen and the easterly edge of the Cairngorms National Park, Banchory is a picturesque town nestled by the River Dee in an area known as Royal Deeside by virtue of the royal family having a holiday home; Balmoral Castle in this part of Aberdeenshire.
Hints and Tips on Cottage Holidays in Banchory
• Banchory has a few shops to choose from, as well as a mini-market and a few pubs and restaurants.
• Enjoy walking and cycling on the Deeside Way which runs by Banchory.
• There is a golf club within Banchory, and a number of golf courses dotted around this part of Scotland.
• Banchory is well located for exploring Scotland’s Castle country which is dotted with historical castles, and Royal Deeside itself.
• For those who love the great outdoors, the Cairngorms National Park where you can enjoy walking, cycling, mountain biking and even skiing in season is only around 18 miles away.
Want more information on Banchory? Read our Banchory Guide.
Whether you opt to rent an apartment or townhouse in Banchory itself or choose to rent a holiday lodge or country cottage in the nearby countryside, we hope you find the perfect holiday rental for you in this part of Royal Deeside.
Book a Banchory cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Aberdeenshire on holiday.