Self catering holiday cottages in Alford, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
The tranquil village of Alford could be the perfect choice for a self-catering cottage break in Aberdeenshire.
About Cottage Breaks in Alford
- Half an hour's drive from Alford is the Cairngorms National Park, a paradise for outdoor pursuits like walking, hiking and even skiing in season.
- Alford is also only around 45 minutes' drive from the city of Aberdeen. Explore some of the best of Aberdeenshire's Caslte Country with fairy-tale style Craigievar Castle just 5 miles away and Balmoral Castle within an hour's drive.
- Within Alford is the Grampian Transport Museum with its vast collection of historic cars.
- There are a few cafes and restaurants in Alford for those who like to eat out as well as in.
- Newburgh, along the Aberdeenshire's coastline, with its golden sandy beach and seal colony is within an hour's drive too.
Whether you opt to rent a family lodge or a quaint romantic retreat, we hope you have the best of times on holiday in and around Alford.
Book a Alford cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Aberdeenshire on holiday.