Self catering holiday cottages in Alford, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
The tranquil village of Alford could be the perfect choice for a self-catering cottage break in Aberdeenshire.
Facts about Cottage Breaks in Alford
- Half an hour's drive from Alford is the Cairngorms National Park, a paradise for outdoor pursuits like walking, hiking and even skiing in season.
- Alford is also only around 45 minutes' drive from the city of Aberdeen. Explore some of the best of Aberdeenshire's Caslte Country with fairy-tale style Craigievar Castle just 5 miles away and Balmoral Castle within an hour's drive.
- Within Alford is the Grampian Transport Museum with its vast collection of historic cars.
- There are a few cafes and restaurants in Alford for those who like to eat out as well as in.
- Newburgh, along the Aberdeenshire's coastline, with its golden sandy beach and seal colony is within an hour's drive too.
Whether you opt to rent a family lodge or a quaint romantic retreat, we hope you have the best of times on holiday in and around Alford.
Featured Self catering country cottages near Alford, Aberdeenshire, Scotland:
2 bedroom Log Cabins, Near the Cairngorms National Park.
1 - 4
A collection of 5 good quality dog-friendly log cabins secluded away in a Scots pine forest, ideally located for discovering the best of Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms National Park in Scotland.
|from 20 September 2019 to 07 October 2019; from 18 October 2019 to 28 October 2019; from 01 November 2019 to 22 November 2019;|
2 bedroom Log Cabins, Cairngorm National Park.
1 - 4
Collection of holiday log cabins backing on to a nature reserve in Royal Deeside, with walks next to the nearby loch close by and the Cairngorms National Park within reach for days out.
Special features: free internet access.