Just under 2 miles from the town of Upton upon Severn, this charming holiday cottage sleeps up to 4 people in 2 beautiful bedrooms. Simply perfect for a small family looking for a country getaway, the cottage is surrounded by miles of countryside and enjoys views across Worcestershire.
A double bedroom and a twin room in this Worcestershire holiday cottage mean that there is plenty of space for a small family. Save money on eating out by cooking up some delicious meals for everyone in the kitchen and then relax in the cosy sitting/dining area. You are sure to feel at home sitting in front of the log-effect electric fire that will keep you warm through those cold winter nights. In summer, you can make use of the private outdoor seating area and shared garden while the shared indoor swimming pool
and Jacuzzi will keep everyone entertained on rainy days. There is also a games room complete with pool table, table tennis and dartboard, perfect for both the kids and the adults.
When the weather is good, head out and explore some of the fantastic sights that are just a walk, or a cycle, away. Pop into Upton upon Severn for an afternoon perusing the cute shops and enjoy a cup of tea in one of the many cafes. Check out when the blues and jazz festivals are on and look forward to a stay in the beautiful Heart of England.
Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- The communal laundry facilities are located in the swimming pool building.
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: The preferred combination of electric oven and gas hob.
Bathroom:Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Garden: Shared lawned garden with outdoor furniture
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Games Room: Challenge your fellow guests to a game of table tennis in the evenings.This lovely cottage in Upton-on-Severn has a communal games room with a dart board for a bit of extra fun and a pool table that is shared with two adjoining holiday cottages
- In the garden of the owner's home with two other country cottages, in a rural setting surrounded by fields and woodland.
A good quality Worcestershire holiday cottage is the first step towards a really satisfying break in the Heart of England. Go out to discover the places to visit and things to do in the Worcester and Great Malvern Area.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Tewkesbury and its abbey.
Annual Events: There are events for every season at the Three Counties Showground in Malvern; everything from agricultural shows, antique fairs to classic cars.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Test your aim at the South Worcester Shooting Ground, go walking in the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty followed by a visit to a tea shop or stop by a pub for local cider and beer. Book a round of golf at Hilton Puckrup Hall.