Broadway, self-catering holiday cottages, barns, rural retreats and lodges to rent in Worcestershire, England
Planning a rural retreat break in Broadway? Small but perfectly formed is the quaint Cotswolds village of Broadway. Choose to take a cottage holiday in Broadway in Worcestershire and you’ll be staying in one of the Cotswolds’ prettiest villages. The Worcestershire village of Broadway has been called the jewel of the Cotswolds and is blessed with beautiful buildings in the famed honey coloured stone of the area.
About Cottage Breaks in Broadway
Best Things to See and Do on a Cottage Holiday in Broadway
• If you want to enjoy shopping, meandering and eating out in some of the Cotswolds’ finest towns, discover lovely places like Stow on the Wold, Chipping Campden and Moreton in Marsh not too far away from Broadway.
• National Trust members will want to visit nearby Snowshill Manor and Garden to experience some superb views out over the Cotswold countryside and to visit this fascinating historic country house with its eccentric collection of crafts from around the world.
• The surrounding countryside is ripe for exploring, with the famed Cotswold Way, a popular route for ramblers, passing through the village and great hill walking up Broadway Hill. Horse riders are also well catered for, with several bridle paths.
• Families holidaying in the area may want to visit the bustling town of Bourton on the Water, around 25 minutes’ drive from Broadway. With a Birdland Park and Gardens, as well as a miniature village and a motoring and toy museum, Bourton on the Water offers plenty of attractions. Bourton on the Water holds plenty of appeal for couples or groups of friends too with its wide pretty high street, through which a river flows. A number of pretty bridges connect the two sides of the street, giving Bourton on the Water plenty of picturesque appeal.
• Those seeking to discover the most unspoilt and tranquil parts of the Cotswolds will want to visit Upper Slaughter and Lower Slaughter which although small are perfectly picturesque and off the main tourist track.
• When holidaying in this part of England it’s not on the English Cotswolds that you can discover as Stratford Upon Avon at the very heart of Shakespeare Country is just half an hour’s drive away. Visit Stratford to discover a pretty historical riverside town with plenty of Shakespearean themed attractions, fine dining as well as High Street eateries and lots of shops.
Rent a country cottage, a town house or an apartment in Broadway and you can enjoy a stay in a lovely tranquil Cotswold village. Whether you’re planning a romantic break, a family holiday or a break with friends, we hope you find perfect Cotswolds accommodation on Country Cottages Online for your break in or near to Broadway.
We hope you have a great cottage holiday in Broadway.
Book a Broadway cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Worcestershire on holiday.