Cottage rentals in Bredon, Worcestershire, England
For a relaxing cottage break close to some of England’s best loved landscapes, Bredon in Worcestershire could be the perfect choice. Bredon is a pretty village with plenty of picturesque appeal to offer holidaymakers. Features of this village include a setting close to the River Avon, tree lined streets, historic properties including a National Trust threshing barn, a number of pretty black and white thatched cottages, as well as a historic church.
• Bredon will appeal to holidaymakers who love to explore the great outdoors as its within relatively easy reach (around half an hour’s drive) of three Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty; the Cotswolds, the Malvern Hills and the Wye Valley, each of which is known for its scenic appeal.
• For those who like to walk, local to Bredon just 2 miles away is Kemerton Lake Nature reserve where you can enjoy waterside walks and a visit to an arboretum.
• Enjoy day trips out discovering pretty historic towns and villages in the Cotswolds, including Chipping Campden which is only around half an hour’s drive from Bredon.
• For historic appeal, shopping and dining out, the pretty town of Ledbury in the Malvern Hills is just 20 miles from Bredon.
• For shopping and eating out, Ross on Wye in the Wye Valley is only 28 miles from Bredon.
Whether you’re looking to rent a country cottage within Bredon or a barn conversion or holiday lodge in the nearby countryside, we hope you find perfect self-catering accommodation for your break in this part of Worcestershire.
About Cottage Breaks in Bredon
Book a Bredon cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Worcestershire on holiday.