Cottages to rent for self-catering breaks in Westbury, Wiltshire, England
Lying close to three Areas of Oustanding Natural Beauty, Westbury is an appealing town for a cottage break. The town is famous for its close proximity to the prominent white horse carved in the hillside of Salisbury Plain, just over a mile from Westbury.
Information on Cottage Holidays in Westbury
- The beautiful countryside that surrounds the town from the downs to the broad vale of the White horse makes this area great for both cyclists and walkers. It is also a fantastic location for many air sports such as hang gliding, paragliding and gliding.
- Whether you want to rent an apartment, a townhouse or a holiday cottage, we hope you find the best self-catering rental in Westbury or nearby on Country Cottages Online.
What Westbury near Bath offers for Self-Catering Breaks
- Westbury boasts some tempting places to enjoy an evening meal or late afternoon coffee with delightful coffee shops, great pubs and restaurants. You can also discover great shopping here from huge outlet stores to small independent shops.
- The wonderful town of Warminster, found just to the south can also provide visitors with wonderful places to visit such as Longleat Safari Park, castles, hill forts, gardens and also one of Britain’s most impressive examples of Elizabethan architecture.
- For those who enjoy exploring the great outdoors, Westbury is extremely well located, around mid-way between the Cotswolds AONB, the North Wessex Downs AONB and the Cranborne Chase AONB.
- For shopping, dining out and historical appeal including Roman Baths and elegant Georgian architecture, as seen in the Royal Crescent, the city of Bath is just 15 miles from Westbury and makes for a great day out.
Whether you opt to rent a romantic cottage for 2 or a family pet-friendly holiday home, we hope you find good quality self-catering accommodation that meets your needs in or near Westbury in Wiltshire.
Book a Westbury cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Wiltshire on holiday.