Escape from it all on a self-catering break in or near to West Grimstead in Salisbury. Nestled next to fields and farmlands and with tree-lined country lanes guiding you through, the small rural village of West Grimstead is very pretty and ideal for a country cottage holiday or rural retreat break.
Advice on Cottage Holidays in West Grimstead
Wiltshire is a lovely unspoilt part of England to enjoy exploring on a cottage holiday.
Discover some of the Best of Wiltshire and the New Forest on a Cottage Break in West Grimstead
• If you love the great outdoors and like to enjoy cycling, walking or horse riding then don't miss the nearby New Forest National Park, just 15 minutes' drive from West Grimstead. The New Forest with its seemingly endless canopies of trees is one of England's most idyllic areas where you can see heath-lands, forest, wild ponies, as well as charming picture-perfect villages and towns.
• For more time in the countryside, the Cranborne Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is just 15 minutes' drive from West Grimstead.
• For shopping, eating out and a taste of cafe society head to nearby Salisbury, one of England's prettiest cities, just 15 minutes' drive from West Grimstead.
• Whilst holidaying in this part of England, don't miss the chance to go to Stonehenge, this fascinating huge stone circle is one of England's best known and mystical stone circles.
• You can also enjoy time by the seaside whilst on a break in West Grimstead; the popular seaside resort of Bournemouth is just 50 minutes' drive away whereas Lymington in the New Forest but by the coast is just 45 minutes' from West Grimstead.
Whether you are dreaming of a stay in a barn conversion, a rural retreat, a unique holiday house or a self-catering farmhouse, we hope you find the perfect holiday cottage for your Wiltshire holiday in or close to West Grimstead.
Whether you choose to book a holiday cottage in West Grimstead, an apartment, a lodge or another type of self-catering holiday accommodation, we hope you have your best holiday yet in Wiltshire.