Cottage Holidays in West Grimstead, Wiltshire, England
Escape from it all on a self-catering break in or near to West Grimstead in Salisbury. Nestled next to fields and farmlands and with tree-lined country lanes guiding you through, the small rural village of West Grimstead is very pretty and ideal for a country cottage holiday or rural retreat break.
Advice on Cottage Holidays in West Grimstead
Wiltshire is a lovely unspoilt part of England to enjoy exploring on a cottage holiday.
Discover some of the Best of Wiltshire and the New Forest on a Cottage Break in West Grimstead
• If you love the great outdoors and like to enjoy cycling, walking or horse riding then don't miss the nearby New Forest National Park, just 15 minutes' drive from West Grimstead. The New Forest with its seemingly endless canopies of trees is one of England's most idyllic areas where you can see heath-lands, forest, wild ponies, as well as charming picture-perfect villages and towns.
• For more time in the countryside, the Cranborne Chase Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is just 15 minutes' drive from West Grimstead.
• For shopping, eating out and a taste of cafe society head to nearby Salisbury, one of England's prettiest cities, just 15 minutes' drive from West Grimstead.
• Whilst holidaying in this part of England, don't miss the chance to go to Stonehenge, this fascinating huge stone circle is one of England's best known and mystical stone circles.
• You can also enjoy time by the seaside whilst on a break in West Grimstead; the popular seaside resort of Bournemouth is just 50 minutes' drive away whereas Lymington in the New Forest but by the coast is just 45 minutes' from West Grimstead.
Whether you are dreaming of a stay in a barn conversion, a rural retreat, a unique holiday house or a self-catering farmhouse, we hope you find the perfect holiday cottage for your Wiltshire holiday in or close to West Grimstead.
Featured Self catering country cottages near West Grimstead, Wiltshire, England:
2 bedroom Bungalow, Salisbury.
1 - 4
Set in the rural countryside of Wiltshire along a country track and only five miles away from Stonehenge, this holiday bungalow with south facing garden and patio is the perfect spot for keen walkers and cyclists with many paths and routes accessible from the front door.
Special features: free internet access.
8 bedroom Castle and Clock House, West Country.
2 - 16
Unique 6 bedroom castle and 2 bedroom clock house to rent near Bath set in extensive grounds, sleeping up to 16 people (the castle sleeps 12 and the clock house sleeps 4).
Special features: free internet access, games room.
|from 29 March to 06 April 20 from 10 April to 17 April 20|
2 bedroom Barn Conversion, Heart of England.
1 - 4
Good quality 2 bedroom barn conversion where one pet dog is welcome, with wooden beams, a king-size master bedroom complete with en-suite bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi bath this is a relaxing place to stay on a working farm in North Wiltshire.
|from 29 March to 30 March 20 from 04 April to 07 April 20|
6 bedroom Large Country House, West Country.
2 - 14
Large holiday cottage which is both family-friendly and dog-friendly with a games room, a private hot tub and private indoor heated swimming pool to keep you entertained during your stay, all within private gardens from which you can enjoy countryside views.
Special features: free internet access, pool (On site), games room, indoor hot tub, Gold Award Winning Cottage.
|from 29 March to 01 April 20 from 08 April to 10 April 20|
6 bedroom Large Country House, Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
6 - 16
Superb 6 bedroom country house with beautiful stylish interior and fantastic outdoor swimming pool, nestled by private woodlands, just 10 minutes’ drive from the historical spa city of Bath.
Special features: free internet access, pool (Outdoor swimming pool in the gardens. Open March to September only ), games room.