About Garden Court
7 Bedroom Holiday Rental with Indoor Swimming Pool, Games Room and Outdoor Children's Play area in the Surrey Hills AONB
Searching for a large holiday home to rent within around an hour’s drive from London? If so, Garden Court with its 7 bedrooms and capacity to sleep up to 14 people and convenient location in a small village in the Surrey Hills AONB only around 19 miles from West London could be the ideal choice. This spacious holiday home is bound to impress with its setting behind electric gates, private indoor swimming pool, games room with pool table and air hockey and generous grounds, make this a truly appealing rental for big groups of family or friends.
Inside this Spacious 7 Bedroom Holiday Home with Pool near Dorking in Surrey
• Spacious lounge with sofas, TV and French doors that open out to terrace and garden,
• Snug with TV for watching TV or reading a book,
• Beautiful luxurious well equipped kitchen with gas range cooker with 2 ovens and 6 ring hob plus utility room with fridge-freezer, separate freezer, plus washer/dryer,
• Games room with pool table, air hockey and handy fridge,
• Orangery/dining room where the group can enjoy dining together, complete with lots of natural daylight and lovely garden views,
• 2 family bathrooms; one with a bath (overhead shower), basin and WC and one with a bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC.
• 7 comfortable and spacious bedrooms comprising of
o Bedroom 1: A master bedroom with zip and link beds (can be made up as a super-king or as a twin bedroom) plus balcony with garden views and en-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC,
o Bedroom 2: has a king-size bed and en-suite shower room,
o Bedroom 3: has a double bed,
o Bedroom 4: this room has zip and link beds,
o Bedroom 5: this room has zip and link beds,
o Bedroom 6: has a double bed
o Bedroom 7: this room is on the second floor and has zip and link beds.
Outside is a large terrace where guests can dine alfresco in summer time, complete with gas BBQ. There are expansive gardens to the rear of the property including lawns, paths and fishpond (children should be supervised at all times). There is even a fantastic children’s play area with a slide and swings to keep the kids entertained and a half size football pitch with goals! Also within the grounds is the pool house where you’ll find the fantastic private indoor swimming pool complete with changing room.
Discover the best of the Surrey Hills on holiday
With so much on offer you may not want to leave this impressive holiday home. If you do want to explore the local area though, the beautiful historic town of Guildford with its good choice of shops, restaurants and bars is just half an hour’s drive away.
For those who like to explore the great outdoors; this property sits within the Surrey Hills AONB where you can enjoy walking, hiking, cycling and wildlife walking. Discover beauty spots like the National Trust’s sites of Box Hill, Leith Hill and the Devil’s Punch Bowl for some of the best views in the Surrey Hills.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
Setting and Local Information
More About this Property and Booking Information
Corporate Events Hen parties Birthday parties, Reunions, Anniversary Celebrations Families
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Chessington World of Adventures, Chessington Hobbledown Adventure Farm Park and Zoo, Epsom
Recommended Places to Visit: Dorking Museum & Heritage Centre, Dorking South Street Caves, Dorking Polesden Lacey, Great Bookham, Dorking Bocketts Farm Park, Fetcham, Leatherhead
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Stepping Stones, Westhumble Smith and Western, Tadworth The Gallery Restaurant, Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking The Running Horses, Mickleham, Dorking
Local Sports: Golf, cycling, walking
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
Want to find out more about Garden Court?
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Surrey.