Description: About Meadow View
Meadow View is a wonderful self-catering farmhouse sleeping up to 20 guests in 5 spacious bedrooms (please view bedroom layouts under the More Information section). This high quality holiday house benefits from a stunning location next to beautiful Lincolnshire/Rutland countryside. Boasting panoramic country views and a relaxing hot tub, this is a fantastic holiday house for a special celebration, family holiday or getaway with friends. What’s more, the property is only 10 minutes drive from the beautiful historical town of Stamford and Rutland Water.
With a spacious high quality interior, this house was made for socialising and relaxing with friends or family. It’s particularly good for hen parties as there are no immediate neighbours so you can dance the night away or sing Karaoke into the early hours.
Inside this fantastic holiday house there is a spacious open plan sitting area/diner/kitchen which is a spacious 40ft and seats up to 22 so everyone can get together in the one space. The sitting area features a woodburning stove along with French doors that open out to the private garden. There are 5 very comfortable and spacious bedrooms, each of which features a flat screen TV and DVD player.
Outdoors, the front terrace is perfect for alfresco dining and seats up to 25. Complete with top of the range gas BBQ, this terrace features lighting with lanterns for enjoying al-fresco meals on those long summer evenings.
Just in front of the terrace is the warm bubbly hot tub where you can soak up those fabulous country views.
This is a fantastic large holiday house, just 10 minutes drive from Stamford and Rutland Water Nature Reserve which is a wonderful area for walking, cycling and wildlife watching.
If you like the idea of Segway rides or clay pigeon shooting, these are offered nearby at Grange Farm.
There is great parking at the house with space for everyone arriving in their own cars.
- A downstairs bedroom with a king-size bed and single bed (this area integrates into another sleeping area with 2 single beds).
- This bedroom also has a double sofa bed. A room divider is provided for extra privacy and there is a bathroom /shower room next to this bedroom.
- The second bedroom is a king-size bedroom with an additional 2 single beds and an en-suite shower room.
- The third bedroom is a double bedroom.
- The fourth bedroom is a king-size bedroom which also has a single bed.
- The fifth bedroom is a large bedroom with a king-size bed, a double bed and a single bed. There is a family bathroom in between these bedrooms.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2014
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Little Bytham
Top Attractions: Rutland water is just a 10 min drive award winning Rutland Aqua Park Activities include windsurfing ,sailing ,boat rides etc Stamford with its boutique shops ,ancient inns and pubs etc Grange Farm shooting, blindfold driving. Tallington Lakes water sports jet ski and climbing Grimsthorpe Castle Burghley House Burghley House Burghley house [horse trials]
Recommended Places to Visit: The Beautiful Georgian town of Stamford is just a 10 min drive and offers everything from boutique shops ,ancient inns pubs and delicious restaurants. Rutland water offering fishing, climbing , sailing and aqua sports Rutland Water aqua park. Burghley House. Tallington Lakes offering speed boating and dry skiing.
Annual Eventst: Burghley Horse trials early sept .
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The olive branch is a 5 min drive and offers award winning meals. Six Bells Witham on the Hill only 2 miles away and offers award winning food.
Local Sports: bird watching, boating, clay pigeon shooting, cycling, fly fishing, golfing, mountain biking, sailing, segway, walking
Nearest Train Station: Stamford
Want to find out more about Meadow View?
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Lincolnshire.