Lincolnshire Wolds Holiday Guide
Find Cottage Rentals in the Lincolnshire Wolds
For those seeking tranquillity and relaxation, a cottage break in the Lincolnshire Wolds could be a great choice.
Walking Routes in the Lincolnshire WoldsFor those who like to explore the countryside on foot there are some great walks in the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Lincs Wold Way; a circular walk of some of the best of the Wolds.
- Lindsey Loop; runs through a number of charming Lincolnshire Wolds market towns.
- Silver Lincs Way; runs from Grimsby to Louth.
- The Viking Way; runs from Humber to Rutland Water.
Charming Market Towns and Pretty Villages within the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Caistor – With ample historic charm, Caistor with its historical Georgian buildings oozes elegance. Set in the northern part of the Wolds and with the Viking Way running through town, in Caistor you’ll find an arts and heritage centre, as well as a café.
- Louth – Located close to the heart of the Wolds, on the eastern edge of the area, Louth is another charming Lincolnshire Wolds market town with splendid buildings and historical charm. With a good choice of cafes, country inns and shops, Louth is well worth a visit.
- Tattershall – the village of Tattershall is home to Tattershall Farm Park, as well as the National Trust’s Tattershall Castle and Tattershall Lakes Water Park, meaning that whatever your interests, there is likely to be a good reason to make the trip to Tattershall.
Whether you choose to book to do outdoor pursuits, choose to explore and discover some of the best of the Lincolnshire Wolds on holiday or just want a take it easy holiday where you can hide away in a lodge, a country cottage or a rural retreat, the Lincolnshire Wolds is a joy to discover whatever the time of year.