Description: About Moor Farm Barns
High Quality 8 Bedroom Barn Conversion with Fabulous Country Views and Outdoor Hot Tub near Lincoln, No PetsBoasting 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, this luxurious barn conversion has been absolutely beautifully converted, to create a spacious, stylish, modern holiday base for a party of up to 16. Just the location for a family or group of friends wanting to holiday together. Set next to unspoilt countryside, just 6 miles from Lincoln, the setting is idyllic too.
All bedrooms are beautiful and have en-suite bathrooms.
Inside this Sleeps 16 Barn Conversion near LincolnLarge sociable living spaces are a feature of this holiday house.
• There is a vast living space with a large well equipped kitchen, and a cosy dining area for breakfasting. The smart black and white kitchen has all the appliances necessary to cater for a large group and will be an absolute pleasure to cook in. Alongside is a small table with four chairs perfect for serving breakfast to the youngsters in your group. A pretty sun room is accessible from the kitchen.
• A separate dining room is perfect for celebrating those big occasions like birthdays and anniversaries and for sociable meals as a group. The beautiful dining room has a lovely oak floor and French doors that lead into the garden. The comfortable stylish furniture will enhance the atmosphere of any celebration held here.
• The spacious sitting room features sumptuous sofas, as well as floor to ceiling windows, with views of the private, well maintained, wrap-around garden.
• The four bedrooms on the upper level are: 1 x double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, 1 x double with en-suite roll-top bath, separate shower, 1 x double with en-suite roll-top bath, hand-held shower, 1 x double with en-suite bath, hand-held shower
• There are four bedrooms on the ground floor: 2 x double with en-suite shower rooms, 2 x twin with en-suite shower rooms.
Help is always at hand from the owner who resides in an annex, to ensure guests enjoy their stay.
Outside, are wrap around gardens and three patio areas, complete with garden furniture so you can truly enjoy the setting, plus there is a BBQ and an outdoor hot tub.
If you can tear yourself away, Lincoln is close by. After a browse around the cathedral and castle, treat yourself to a meal or a drink in one of the many restaurants, pubs, tea rooms or a little shopping. The historic city of Lincoln is 5 miles away and the elegant town of Newark is 12 miles away.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking. £200 Good House Keeping bond to be paid, in cash, on arrival.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Lincoln
Top Attractions: Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln Castle and the Museum of Lincolnshire Life
Recommended Places to Visit: Lincolnshire Wolds, Newark on Trent