Cottages to rent for self-catering breaks in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Choose Tunbridge Wells for your cottage holiday and look forward to a stay in one of Kent’s best presented and well preserved towns. With class and elegance it will be no surprise to visitors that Tunbridge Wells is one of England’s original spa towns where people flocked to take the waters. You can indeed still take the waters today down at the Maltings at the Chalybeate Spring at the Pantiles. Visit and you’ll discover why this town is known also as Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Advice on Cottage Holidays in Tunbridge Wells
There are plenty of attractions to discover in the town of Tunbridge Wells itself, as well as in the nearby parts of Kent.
Things to See and Do on a Cottage Break in Tunbridge Wells
• Tunbridge Wells itself is a great place to do some boutique shopping. There are numerous fascinating shops, just made for browsing and buying.
• When it comes to wining and dining, Tunbridge Wells has a wealth of options to choose from, from nationwide brand restaurants to independently owned brasseries.
• On the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells, the High Rocks area should not be missed. Discover impressive sandstone rock formations, quite an unexpected delight, hidden away down a country lane close to Tunbridge Wells.
• For days out walking, cycling or wildlife watching in the countryside, the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is close by.
• If you like experiencing some of England’s fine history, why not visit one of Kent’s castles? The National Trust’s fascinating Bodiam Castle with its impressive moat is just half an hour’s drive from Royal Tunbridge Wells and Leeds Castle with its 500 acres of parklands is just 45 minutes’ drive away.
Holiday accommodation in Tunbridge Wells is in the form of holiday apartments and townhouses. Some prefer to stay in the nearby countryside where you may be able to find a self-catering farmhouse or rural retreat. We hope you find the perfect holiday cottage in or close to Tunbridge Wells for you on Country Cottages Online.
Featured Self catering country cottages near Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England:
3 bedroom Lodge, South Coast.
2 - 8
An amazing family summer holiday awaits the lucky people who book this three bedroom barn conversion with an outdoor swimming pool, mini gym, sauna and games room facilities near Knockholt just inside the M25 near London, convenient for many of the top tourist attractions in the city as well as shopping at Bluewater and touring northern Kent.
Special features: free internet access, pool (Outdoor swimming pool in garden.), games room, sauna.
3 bedroom Holiday Lodge, Kent - the Garden of England.
2 - 6
With a fun sounding name, this colourfully decorated 3 bedroom holiday lodge is well equipped for an enjoyable break for all of the family and two of the bedrooms benefit from sea views, this delightful property is located within a holiday park atop the cliffs in Kent where the shared leisure facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool, crazy golf and tennis court.
Special features: free internet access, pool (), tennis court.
|from 01 February to 02 February 20 from 14 February to 11 July 20|
7 bedroom Medieval Manor House, South of England.
10 - 26
Searching for an impressive historical country house in Kent? If so this 7 bedroom manor house could be perfect for your party, special event or special holiday, with a games room with snooker table and grand piano plus beautifully presented extensive gardens with tennis courts, this is a great place for large groups of up to 26 friends or family to holiday altogether.
Special features: free internet access, tennis court, games room.
|from 20 January to 24 January 20 from 26 January to 31 January 20|
4 bedroom Cottage, South Coast.
1 - 7
This detached farmhouse is situated in the small village of Lenham Heath in Kent and can sleep seven people in four bedrooms.
|from 04 April to 25 April 20 from 02 May to 23 May 20|