Self catering holiday cottages in Chiddingstone, Kent, England
Looking to take a country cottage break in green and beautiful Kent? If so a stay in idyllic Chiddingstone could be a fantastic choice. With tree lined streets, quaint cottages, a historical church and historical buildings that date back to Tudor times, Chiddingstone offers ample charm and character and is a very pretty place to stay for a rural retreat break or cottage holiday.
What Chiddingstone offers for Self-Catering Breaks
Chiddingstone is in fact a National Trust village and is home to a welcoming historic pub. The village is also home to Chiddingstone Castle, an impressive historic country house with beautiful gardens and a tea room.
Places to Visit on a Self-Catering Break in Chiddingstone
• Hever with its Castle and Gardens is less than 5 miles away.
• Edenbridge, a lovely town with plenty of charming buildings, and also the Eden Valley Museum is only 5 miles away.
• The Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is just 6 miles away and is a great place to enjoy walking, cycling or wildlife watching.
• The National Trust’s Chartwell, a country house which belonged to the former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill’s family is only 6 miles away.
• Royal Tunbridge Wells, a lovely spa town with fine historical buildings, plus a great choive of shops and restaurants is only half an hour’s drive away.
For a relaxing time in the Kent countryside, discovering the beautiful ‘Garden of England’ Chiddingstone could be a perfect place to stay. Whether you want to rent a romantic holiday home or a family cottage we hope you find the ideal holiday home for you in or near to Chiddingstone.
Book a Chiddingstone cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Kent on holiday.