Description: About Woodwell Cottage with Sea Views
Stylish 4 Bedroom Holiday House with Sea Views near SalcombeSearching for a stylish holiday rental in the West Country which offers the feel of a villa abroad right here at home in the UK? If so, take a look at Woodwell with its stunning sea views, beach views and its two impressive terraces with sunbeds where you can soak up the sun in summer time. Book a stay here and you could easily imagine that you are holidaying overseas rather than right here in the UK.
4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Holiday House with Sun Terrace and Sea Views near SalcombeThis impressive holiday home enjoys an excellent location just 10 minutes’ walk from North Sands beach and 10 minutes’ walk from the town of Salcombe.
Features of this high quality holiday property near Salcombe include:
• 180 degree panoramic sea views, out to the sandy beaches of Mill Bay and Sunny Cove.
• Underfloor heating.
• Spacious sociable lounge area with big widescreen smart TV with full Sky HD TV and BT sport, plus large windows with superb sea views.
• Vast dining area and well equipped stylish kitchen including a Nespresso coffee machine.
• A utility room.
• A master bedroom with a super-king sized bed and an en-suite bathroom (with bath, walk in shower, WC and basin).
• A bedroom with super-king size bed and en-suite shower room.
• A bedroom with a king-size bed.
• A twin bedroom.
• A wet room accessed via the garage.
• A cloakroom.
• A snug/games room with X box, Nintendo Wii and Sonos music system.
Outside are the 2 beautiful sun terraces which wouldn’t be out of place in a foreign villa. In the summer time, you can laze outdoors on one of the terraces with a book or relax with a glass of wine whilst catching the sun’s rays and enjoying the sea views. Children are welcome but for safety reasons young children must be supervised at all times when on either terrace.
Explore Salcombe and the Scenic Devon coast on holidayIf you like to explore, the coastal town of Salcombe is just 10 minutes’ drive away. If you like to relax on the beach, North Sands beach is merely a 10 minute walk away. Or take the car and enjoy exploring coastal Devon further afield on days out.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Salcombe
Top Attractions: Salcombe, Salcombe Harbour, South Sands Beach and Salcombe Maritime Museum
Recommended Places to Visit: Burgh Island, South Devon AONB and Slapton Sands