Balebarn Eco Lodge - Winkleigh, Devon, England
|0183783499 or 07780808747|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. ian ripper
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £474 to £1100 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 5
Sleeps from 4 to 8 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 2
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 2
Suitable for the disabled: - Good accessibility - ramp to door, all level inside - wetroom all level - doors wide enough for wheelchairs.
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Balebarn Eco Lodge has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for less than 1 year. Read More
Unique 4 Bedroom Lodge next to Nature Reserve
For a feel-good holiday where you can enjoy relaxing by the tranquillity of a 7 acre nature reserve, Balebarn Lodge could be perfect. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom lodge will appeal to those looking to stay somewhere special and quirky and with its upcycled interior, is truly unique. With views over a wildlife pond, as well as a fantastic wrap around veranda where you can sit out and soak up the superb countryside setting, relaxation is practically guaranteed. What’s more, the lodge features a range of energy saving features and is an eco-friendly green gold award winner, giving you even more reasons to feel great about a stay here.
Sleeping up to 8 people, this is a fantastic place for a family holiday or a getaway with friends where you can enjoy a break nestled in the Devon countryside, around mid-way between Dartmoor National Park and Exmoor National Park, and only around 45 minutes’ drive from the coast.
Relax and Unwind in Tranquil North Devon
With a nature reserve on site to enjoy and explore, a wildlife pond where you can take a paddle boat out on to or swim if you’re feeling adventurous, a smaller pond where you can fish, an area for playing badminton, a children’s play area with swings, as well as pedal bikes which you are free to use to explore Devon’s country lanes, there is plenty to keep you entertained with a stay at Balebarn Lodge. There is even a BBQ area where you can enjoy dining al fresco in summer time.
Although eco-friendly, there’s no need to compromise on comfort and modern essentials at this 4 bedroom lodge. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave and a dishwasher, a warming woodburner offers plenty of warmth and cosy atmosphere in the living area and the property benefits from WiFi internet access. There are four bedrooms; one master double bedroom, one twin bedroom, one bedroom with bunk beds and one double bedroom. There are 2 bathrooms (one with bath, the other with walk in shower).
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Induction hob, electric oven
- Dining Table Seats: 8
- 1 Queensize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Bunk Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Wrap around decked area with small lawned area and meadow
- Stunning countryside views. Meadow to wildlife pond with Dartmoor in distance
Please visit http://www.wheatlandfarm.co.uk/devon-eco-lodge-woodburner-sleeps-8/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.
20% to secure booking Balance 6 weeks before arrival
Exmoor National Park, Dartmoor National Park and the Devon coast.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Eggesford Railway or Exeter airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Exmoor National Park, Dartmoor National Park and the North Devon coast with its golden sandy beaches. Tarka trail for walks and bike rides.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Lymington Arms, New Inn.
Local Sports: Walking, cycling, badminton and wildlife watching, and boating on the large pond.
2 miles from the quiet village of Winkleigh where you will find 2 pubs, a post office, mini-supermarket and a butchers.
- » Holiday Cottages near a Sandy, Shingle or Pebble Beach in Devon
- » Self-catering country cottages in Devon
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Devon with own parking facilities
- » Holiday cottages in north Devon
- » Cottages in Devon close to a pub
- » Small one bedroom cottages in Devon to sleep 2 people only
- » Pretty country cottages - Devon
- » Book a selfcatering cottage in Devon for up to 4 people
- » Self-catering on the Colmer Estate in Devon
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Exeter, Devon
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Devon, England
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Devon
- » Rent a Cottage in Devon
- » Country Cottages to rent north Devon
- » Holiday cottages near Hope Cove in South Devon
- » Country cottages south Devon
- » Holiday lets in and near Croyde Bay north Devon
- » Holiday cottages in Devon currently available for Christmas week
- » Country cottages in Devon in England's West Country
Similar English Country Cottages
Kings Arms House England, Devon, Chulmleigh
Fairways West Cottage England, Devon, Chulmleigh
Deer View Cottage England, Devon, Chulmleigh
Oak Cottage at Greendown Farm England, Devon, Chittlehampton
Shire Horse Cottage at Greendown Farm England, Devon, Chittlehampton
Lake View Holiday Barn England, Devon, Crediton