Sleeps 18 Family Group Holiday Accommodation in the Kent Downs AONB Please note this Kent holiday rental is for family groups only.
Sleeping up to 18 people in total over 3 properties, these welcoming holiday homes are set around a central courtyard in the village of Milstead in Kent and sit within 2 acres of gardens. With a heated outdoor swimming pool
within the grounds (the pool is open from 1 May to 30 September), as well as a sauna in one of the holiday homes and a cinema room too, this holiday accommodation has plenty to keep families happy and entertained on holiday.
The Manor Farmhouse Accommodation comprises:
• Manor Farmhouse, with 4 bedrooms,
• Stable Cottage, ground floor accommodation with 3 bedrooms
• The Barn with 3 bedrooms
Pet-friendly; up to 2 well behaved pet dogs are welcome.
Each of the properties that make up the Manor Farmhouse accommodation has its own distinct appeal.
Dating back to the 15th century and featuring oak beams and ample charm, the manor farmhouse is the central holiday home. This property features:
• a formal dining room with an inglenook fireplace which can seat up to 18 people for groups that want to dine altogether,
• A sitting room with two warming woodburners,
• A well equipped kitchen with a breakfast area to seat 6,
• 4 bedrooms (two bedrooms, each with a king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with a corner bath, basin and WC, one standard king-sized bedroom and a single bedroom).
• A family bathroom,
• A ground floor loo.
All of the accommodation at Stable Cottage is on the ground floor. This property features:
• an open plan living area with lounge area, dining area and kitchen.
• Three comfortable bedrooms (one with zip and link beds that can be made up as a superking-sized double or as twin beds; complete with en-suite wet room, and two king-sized double bedrooms).
• A family bathroom. Barn
This property is a bit of a hub for the family as it features:
• a first floor cinema room which can accommodate 18 people so you can all enjoy sitting and watching a movie together or watching TV on the large Smart TV,
• A downstairs a games room with a snooker table for fun times,
• A lounge, a kitchen, utility room and a dining room,
• Three bedrooms (one ground floor bedroom with zip and link beds so can be made up as either a super-king sized double bedroom or as a twin) complete with sauna and sitting area, a king sized double bedroom and a single bedroom,
• A family bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, basin and WC,
• Two ground floor shower rooms, each with a walk-in shower, basin and WC.
Outside, the grounds are just superb, with decked areas where you can enjoy sitting out, around 2 acres of gardens and an inviting outdoor heated swimming pool
for summer use where you can enjoy a refreshing dip or a swim.
For those who enjoy a sociable tipple, the local pub is just a short walk away.
The village of Milstead is set within the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010