Book a cottage break in West Bexington, Dorset, England
Looking to enjoy a self-catering break by the coast in Dorset? If so, a stay in a holiday cottage in the village of West Bexington where a long stretch of shingle beach awaits could be the perfect choice.
About West Bexington for Cottage Holidays
- West Bexington sits within the Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beautys in a coastal location along Dorset’s Jurassic coast, and is home to a beach and a small nature reserve.
- For keen walkers, the South West Coastal path will guide you to some of the best of the local area.
- Also, just a short drive away are the lush Abbotsbury subtropical gardens where there is a restaurant, beautiful gardens to explore and a children’s play area.
- Enjoy days out exploring pretty villages and towns along the Jurassic coast and discovering this fascinating area of coastline.
- For eating out, a good selection of shops and a beautiful beach, the bustling seaside town of Weymouth is just 14 miles away.
Whether you’re planning a romantic break with the one you love, a family holiday or a getaway with friends, we hope you find the perfect holiday house for your break in West Bexington on Country Cottages Online.
Book a West Bexington cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Dorset on holiday.