Description: About The Stable at West Down
3 Bedroom Rural Pet-Friendly Barn Conversion just 5 miles from Woolacombe BeachEscape from it all with a break with family or friends at this lovely 3 bedroom barn conversion in Devon. Set on the outskirts of the tranquil village of West Down, this charming holiday barn is both comfortable and beautifully presented, and enjoys an excellent location just a short drive from some great beaches.
Just 4 miles away is the charming seaside town of Ilfracombe. There are also fantastic sandy beaches very close by; Woolacombe beach is 5 miles away, Croyde Beach 6.5 miles away and Saunton Sands is just 7 miles away.
This welcoming holiday barn is ideal for families or small groups of friends looking to discover some of the best of North Devon together on a cottage holiday.
Inside this 3 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Barn Conversion
• Lounge with comfy sofas, wall mounted TV and warming woodburner,
• Spacious stylish kitchen diner with dining area with seating for 6 people, equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven with gas hob and washing machine. This room features double patio doors that open out to the enclosed patio area.
• Ground floor cloakroom with handbasin and WC,
• Spacious light and airy master bedroom with king-sized double bed.
• Twin bedroom
• Cosy single bedroom
• Family bathroom with bath (plus shower overhead), basin and WC.
Outside to the front of the property is an enclosed patio area with picnic table. This area can be quite a sun trap, and can be ideal for dining alfresco in summer time.
The pretty little village of West Down with its rural charm, country inn and shop is just a walk away. West Down is a scenic place to holiday, nestled by wooded valleys and just a short drive from the coast. Also within reach for day trips are the family attractions of Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park, Watermouth Castle and Exmoor Zoo.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
Stayed at The Stable at West Down?Add a Review
More About this Property and Booking Information
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near West Down
Top Attractions: National Trust Arlington Court Watermouth Castle Exmoor Zoo Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
Recommended Places to Visit: Lynton and Lynmouth Ilfracombe harbour
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Crown Inn, West Down Pyne Arms, East Down Thomas Carr 1873, Ilfracombe
Local Sports: cycling, surfing, walking, walking, horse riding
Nearest Train Station: Barnstaple