Description: About Rose Cottage
Character Country Cottage near Barnstaple, 2 Dogs WelcomeCharming character cottage close to the riverside town of Barnstaple, with garden and tranquil countryside views.
Pet-friendly, up to 2 well behaved pet pooches are welcome at this rural retreat.
Inside this 2 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Rural Retreat near Barnstaple• Cosy lounge with comfy sofa, two armchairs and flat screen TV,
• Well equipped country style kitchen with dining area overlooking the garden,
• A ground floor bedroom (a few steps lead to this room) with king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom,
• First floor bedroom (can be made up as either a king-size or a twin). This room boasts far reaching country views,
• Family bathroom with a shower, roll-top bath, wash basin and WC.
Outside is a tranquil private garden complete with picnic table and two deck chairs where you can relax and unwind.
Discover Barnstaple, Exmoor and the North Devon Coast on HolidayFor days out, Exmoor National Park is just 6 miles away and is a great area to enjoy walking, wildlife watching and cycling. For dining out and shopping, the picturesque riverside town of Barnstaple is just 5 miles away. The North Devon coast is within easy reach for day trips too with Saunton Sands just 11 miles away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
Stayed at Rose Cottage?Add a Review
More About this Property and Booking Information
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Shirwell
Top Attractions: National Trust Arlington Court Broomhill Scuplture Gardens Exmoor Zoo RHS garden Rosemoor
Recommended Places to Visit: Ilfracombe Harbour Lundy Island Lynton and Lynmouth Heddon's Mouth
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Muddiford Inn, Muddiford Pyne Arms, East Down Claytons & The Glasshouse, Barnstaple 1873 Thomas Carr, Ilfracombe
Local Sports: fishing, horse riding, surfing, golfing
Nearest Train Station: Barnstaple