6 Bedroom, Sleeps 12 Luxurious Holiday House near Dartmoor
Searching for a large welcoming holiday house to rent close to Dartmoor National Park? With spacious sociable living spaces, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms as well as Wifi
internet access, a hot tub and a croquet lawn, whether you’re looking to accommodate a group of friends or family in Devon, Whitelady House has lots to offer.
Whatever the occasion, whether a family holiday, a birthday party, a hen party or another special celebration, Whitelady House could the ideal holiday home to rent for a group of up to 12 people looking to stay in 5 star luxurious accommodation.5 star rated Holiday House set on the edge of Dartmoor, close to Lydford
This beautifully decorated large luxurious holiday house sleeps up to 12 people and features:
• A sitting room with comfy leather sofas, TV, DVD, Wii and Ipod docking station.
• A drawing room with comfy sofas and inglenook fireplace with a warming woodburner.
• A dining room with a dining table to seat 12, ideal for celebrating special occasions.
• A spacious well equipped kitchen with Aga, electric oven, microwave, induction hob, fridge/freezer and American style fridge/freezer with ice maker, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
• 4 twin bedrooms.
• 2 further bedrooms, each of which has a king-size bed.
• 4 bathrooms (3 of which are en-suite).
There are 5 TVs in the property and the house benefits from WiFi
Outside are beautiful landscaped gardens, as well as a south facing patio with outdoor seating and a gas BBQ where you can enjoy alfresco dining in summer time.
There is also plenty to keep groups entertained with table tennis and a croquet lawn.
For relaxation and unwinding on holiday, Whitelady House also boasts a warm bubbly outdoor hot tub.
Explore Dartmoor National Park on Holiday
Days out can be enjoyed exploring the stunning scenery of Dartmoor National Park or visiting the nearby Tamar Valley. With so much on offer at Whitelady House itself though, you might not want to leave at all.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
- Historical Property
- With Exposed Beams
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Type of Cooker: Electric cooker with hob
- Dining Table Seats: 14
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 8 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: large garden plus croquet lawn
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Games Room: Indoor games rooms - one includes table tennis
Owner's Website / Book Online
Book this cottage in Devon direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Okehampton
Recommended Places to Visit: Eden Project
The Garden House
Museum of Dartmoor Life
Dartmoor Prison Museum
Museum of Dartmoor Life
Annual Events: Tavistock Goosey Fair
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
The Castle and the Dartmoor Inn
Local Sports: walking, horse riding, golfing and cycling, fishing, canoeing, Gorge scrambling,rock climbing, clay pigeon shooting,tree surfing