Description: About Royal Oak Cottage
Charming 4 Bedroom 2 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Cottage in Exmoor
Escape to this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom pet-friendly cottage in the tranquil village of Withypool, in Exmoor, surrounded by attractive views. With exposed beams and ample charm, this is a great place to relax and unwind with friends or family. You can bring your pet pooches too; up to 2 well behaved pooches are welcome by arrangement. Dogs are permitted in the downstairs of the cottage, though not on the furniture, and may not be left unattended.
Set in the village of Withypool, in the unspoilt scenery of Exmoor National Park, this area is perfect for lovers of the outdoors, or those who simply want a peaceful break. There are various interesting walks within the area, all of which provide picturesque scenery.
With four welcoming bedrooms and two bathrooms, this stylish cottage can sleep up to a total of seven guests. The cottage is also family-friendly.
Inside this Charming 4 Bedroom Cottage within the Barle Valley
• Cosy lounge with comfy sofas, large flatscreen TV, and warming woodburner. With exposed wooden beams, this room oozes charm and character and opens out to the dining area which seats up to 8 people,
• Well equipped country style kitchen, with microwave, oven, toaster, freezer, fridge, and dishwasher. Doors open out from the kitchen to the patio where guests can enjoy dining alfresco and soaking up the sunshine.
• Two bedrooms with inviting king beds,
• One bedroom with a comfy double bed,
• One bedroom with a comfortable single bed,
• Two upstairs bathrooms (one of which is an ensuite).
• Downstairs cloakroom,
Outside is the terrace and private garden, complete with two outdoor seating areas. A BBQ is provided so you can make the most of alfresco living in summertime. The garden is ideal for your four-legged friends to sit and play in, and also nearby is an enclosed field, which is perfect for daily exercise for the dog.
Discover Exmoor National Park on Holiday
Withypool and the surrounding area is filled with interesting and exciting routes to walk, bound to entertain any lover of the great outdoors and dogs alike. For those who enjoy riverside walks, the River Barle is near, which leads to the attractive Landacre Bridge. Also all around is the stunning scenery of Exmoor National Park which is a great place to explore on foot, on bike or on horseback.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.