Beautiful 7 Bedroom Country House in Somerset with Stylish Interior and 2 Private Outdoor Hot Tubs
Searching for a beautiful country holiday home to rent in the West Country for a getaway to remember with friends or family? If so, take a closer look at Higher Burrow Farm in Somerset. This large country holiday house with its comfortable luxurious interior, its stunning setting next to glorious English countryside and 2 private hot tubs on site, is a special place to stay and could be the ideal place to relax, unwind and enjoy good times with friends or family.
Whether for a family getaway, a special celebration such as a birthday party, an anniversary party, a hen party or a reunion with friends, this spacious holiday home has lots to offer.
Sleeps from 15 to 17 (with use of sofa bed and Z-bed).
Dogs welcome (not permitted in bedrooms).
At this Large Idyllic 7 Bedroom Holiday House there is:
• A spacious kitchen/diner with luxury kitchen (2 electric ovens and 2 hobs, plus microwave and dishwasher), complete with beautiful dining area to seat 16, ideal for dinner parties and celebrations.
• 2 very comfortable lounges, one with a 55" Smart TV and one with a 50" Smart TV.
• A Snug with 24" TV.
• 4 bedrooms with king-sized beds.
• 2 bedrooms with twin beds.
• 1 bedroom with 3 single beds.
• 5 bathrooms.
• Fast WiFi internet access.
• Lovely terrace with outdoor dining area
• Gas BBQ.
• Garden where you can enjoy this beautiful location.
• Outdoor area with 2 inviting warm bubbly hot tubs!
Enjoy Somerset on a Group Getaway
This beautiful holiday house is situated just a mile from the Somerset levels and close by is a local cider farm producing famous Burrow Hill cider (visits can be arranged).
For those who enjoy dining out, there is a gastro-pub just 1.5 miles away. The mystical town of Glastonbury with its coffee shops and fascinating historic Tor is worth a visit and just 18 miles away. You can even enjoy days out by the seaside from here, with Burnham on Sea with its beautiful beach around an hour's drive away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
Book this cottage in Somerset direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
25% Deposit upon booking, Balance due 1 month before arrival
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Taunton
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Lamb & Lion Pub