Description: About Little Cheriton House
7 Bedroom Manor House in Somerset with Stylish Accommodation, Countryside Views and a Bubbly Hot TubStylish 7 Bedroom Georgian Manor House with an elevated position, stunning country views, spacious elegant rooms and an excellent location at the end of a no through road just half an hour’s drive from Yeovil. Sleeping up to 18 people, this is a fantastic property for big family holidays and group getaways. Outside the house is an inviting warm bubbly hot tub and a generous patio and alfresco dining area where you can soak up the fabulous country views. The charming town of Shaftesbury and the Cranborne Chase AONB is just 14 miles away.
Inside this 7 Bedroom Country House for Big Groups near ShaftesburyThe accommodation comprises:
• 7 individually styled bedrooms spread over the first and second floors comprising of:
- 1 bedroom with an emperor bed,
- 3 bedrooms each with a king-size bed,
- 1 twin bedroom and
- 2 family bedrooms with 3 single beds in each.
• 5 bathrooms.
• Spacious lounge with 55” Smart TV and ample comfy sofas.
• Beautiful large open plan kitchen with island, Aga, electric cooker and dining area.
• Dining room with seating for 18
Outside are the lovely private gardens and the private bubbly hot tub where you can relax and unwind with friends or family.
Whether for a weekend, break, a family holiday or a special celebration, Little Cheriton house has lots to offer.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near South Cheriton
Top Attractions: Longleat Safari Park Haynes Motor Museum Fleet Air Arm Museum
Recommended Places to Visit: Longleat Safari Park Haynes Motor Museum Fleet Air Arm Museum Stonehenge Salisbury Weymouth Sea Life Centre
Annual Eventst: Glastonbury Festival - June Yeovilton Air Day - July Festival of Lights - November/December/January
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Matt's Kitchen - Bruton At the chapel - Bruton The Kings Arms - Charlton Horethorne The Orchard Inn - Galhampton
Local Sports: , walking
Nearest Train Station: Templecombe
Little Cheriton House is located down a quiet dead end lane on the outskirts of South Cheriton. Located not far from Templecombe and Wincanton, Little Cheriton House has stunning countryside views and sits within its own grounds.