Cottages to rent for self-catering breaks in Westhope, Herefordshire, England
Westhope in Herefordshire with its leafy country lanes, black and white clad country cottages, barns and farm buildings and setting by gently rolling hills is an idyllic place for a countryside holiday.
Facts about Cottage Breaks in Westhope
With the Malvern Hills and Wye Valley within reach for days out, there is plenty of beautiful countryside to explore on days trips, as well as appealing towns and villages to visit.
Top Places to Visit on a Countryside Cottage Holiday in Westhope
• Discover one of England’s finest historical buildings, with a visit to Hampton Court Castle, Gardens and Parklands, this impressive fortified country house dates back to the 15th century.
• Leominster with its historical houses, Black and White buildings, shops, cafes and restaurants is just 15 minutes drive away and is one of Herefordshire’s prettiest towns.
• Discover more of the best of Herefordshire, with a visit to Hereford less than half an hour’s drive away.
• To discover more beautiful greenery that Herefordshire is famous for, visit Ross-on-Wye and the Wye Vallley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty around around 20 miles from Westhope.
• For invigorating walks, wildlife watching and hiking opportunities, the Malvern Hills by Ledbury are around 25 miles away.
Whether you opt to rent a holiday farmhouse, a rural retreat or a cottage in the countryside in or near to Westhope, we hope you have the best of times on your self-catering holiday in Herefordshire.