Unique Self-Catering Sleeping 6 near Exmoor National Park
Unique self-catering holiday house sleeping up to 6 people plus a baby in 3 bedrooms in stylish comfortable accommodation on the edge of Exmoor National Park near West Anstey. This beautiful south facing rural retreat was originally a threshing barn and has been beautifully converted to provide stylish self-catering accommodation.
Set on a 13 acre smallholding and boasting stunning views over the surrounding countryside, this is a great place to relax and unwind with friends or family in a stunning rural setting.
Dog-friendly (up to 2 well behaved pet pooches are welcome).
The accommodation at the Roundhouse is of good quality throughout and arranged over 2 floors.
Inside this Unique Holiday House near Exmoor National Park:
• A large lounge with comfy seating, TV, dining table and large windows which maximise on the stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
• A sleek well equipped kitchen.
• A downstairs bedroom with a king-size bed plus French doors that open out to the terrace.
• A ground floor shower room with WC.
• An upstairs master bedroom with romantic French style double bed plus en-suite bathroom.
• A twin bedroom.
• A small room with a travel cot, washable waterproof mattress and changing table.
• Family bathroom.
Outside there is a lovely terrace area where you can sit out and enjoy views out over the enclosed garden and out to the surrounding countryside.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out: