7 Bedroom Country House set in 3 acres of farmlands with Private Golf Course, Games room and Hot Tub
Searching for a beautiful country house to rent in the Peak District National Park for a big group getaway with friends or family? Whether for a special celebration, a big family gathering or a reunion with friends, Burrs Farm has lots to offer.
Set next to unspoilt countryside amongst 3 acres of lush farmlands, this large 7 bedroom holiday house offers spacious comfortable accommodation as well as some excellent features such as the warm bubbly outdoor hot tub and the amazing 3 acre private footgolf course! What’s more, although the property enjoys an idyllic rural setting (plus some awe inspiring country views), the house is just 5 miles from Buxton so is very well placed for discovering some of the best of the Peak District National Park.
Layout of Accommodation at this Group Holiday House in the Peak District
• Lounge with sofas and original tripled stone fireplace with woodburner.
• Second lounge with comfy sofas plus sofa bed, pool table and table football.
• Spacious well equipped kitchen with fridge/freezers, dishwashers, electric ovens and hobs, microwaves, washing machines and dryer.
• Dining room, ideal for celebrating those special occasions, seating up to 26 people.
• 7 Bedrooms (3 of which have private ensuite shower rooms).
• Family bathroom.
The Layout of the Bedrooms is as follows:
• Bedroom 1 (twin beds or king-size bed).
• Bedroom 2 (twin beds or king-size bed, plus one bunk bed).
• Bedroom 3 (double bed and a single bed).
• Bedroom 4 (twin beds or king-size bed).
• Bedroom 5 (twin beds or king-size bed).
• Bedroom 6 (twin beds or king-size bed).
• Bedroom 7 (twin beds or king-size bed, plus one single bed).
Outside is a patio area where you can enjoy a BBQ in summer time or enjoy using the fire pit. For those holidaying with children there is a playhouse and rope swing in the garden. There is also a field where you can play games.
Dogs are welcome but please keep them just in the kitchen and utility room during your stay.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2018
refundable damage deposit, payment in full 12 weeks prior
- Historical Property
- On a roman settlement
- With Exposed Beams
Kitchen & Dining:
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Type of Cooker: aga, hob, cooker
- Dining Table Seats: 26
- 7 Superking Bed(s)
- 20 Single Bed(s)
- 2 Sofabed(s)/Futon(s)
- 1 Bunk Bed(s)
- 4 Z Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Hairdryers (6)
- Enclosed Garden: large enclosed
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Games Room
The Peak District is now a go to destination for cyclists in the UK
The Peak District has the best Road Rides and is the best family cycle rides in the Peak District. The Trails are Monsal Trail, Tissington and the High peak Trail, Derwent Water and Carsington Water
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Buxton
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, foot golf, mountain biking