Description: About Burrs Farm
7 Bedroom Country House set in 3 acres of farmlands with Private Golf Course, Games room and Hot TubSearching for a beautiful country house to rent in the Peak District National Park for a big group getaway with friends or family? Whether for a special celebration, a big family gathering or a reunion with friends, Burrs Farm has lots to offer.
Set next to unspoilt countryside amongst 3 acres of lush farmlands, this large 7 bedroom holiday house offers spacious comfortable accommodation as well as some excellent features such as the warm bubbly outdoor hot tub and the amazing 3 acre private footgolf course! What’s more, although the property enjoys an idyllic rural setting (plus some awe inspiring country views), the house is just 5 miles from Buxton so is very well placed for discovering some of the best of the Peak District National Park.
Layout of Accommodation at this Group Holiday House in the Peak District• Lounge with sofas and original tripled stone fireplace with woodburner.
• Second lounge with comfy sofas plus sofa bed, pool table and table football.
• Spacious well equipped kitchen with fridge/freezers, dishwashers, electric ovens and hobs, microwaves, washing machines and dryer.
• Dining room, ideal for celebrating those special occasions, seating up to 26 people.
• 7 Bedrooms (3 of which have private ensuite shower rooms).
• Family bathroom.
The Layout of the Bedrooms is as follows:
• Bedroom 1 (twin beds or king-size bed).
• Bedroom 2 (twin beds or king-size bed, plus one bunk bed).
• Bedroom 3 (double bed and a single bed).
• Bedroom 4 (twin beds or king-size bed).
• Bedroom 5 (twin beds or king-size bed).
• Bedroom 6 (twin beds or king-size bed).
• Bedroom 7 (twin beds or king-size bed, plus one single bed).
Outside is a patio area where you can enjoy a BBQ in summer time or enjoy using the fire pit. For those holidaying with children there is a playhouse and rope swing in the garden. There is also a field where you can play games.
Dogs are welcome but please keep them just in the kitchen and utility room during your stay.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2018
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Buxton
Top Attractions: The Peak District is now a go to destination for cyclists in the UK The Peak District has the best Road Rides and is the best family cycle rides in the Peak District. The Trails are Monsal Trail, Tissington and the High peak Trail, Derwent Water and Carsington Water
Local Sports: mountain biking, walking, walking, golfing
Nearest Train Station: Buxton
Want to find out more about Burrs Farm?
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Derbyshire.