Large 7 Bedroom Holiday House with Cinema Room on edge of the Peak District
Searching for a large holiday house to rent close to the beautiful Peak District National Park? With 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, Agricola House sleeps up to 14 people in style and comfort.
Whether for a getaway with friends or family, this large luxurious holiday house has lots to offer groups including:
• An excellent location in the conservation area of Wirksworth, close to some of the Peak District's best attractions; Carsington Water, the Peak District National Park, the Heights of Abraham and Gulliver's Kingdom, are all within a 10 minute drive.
• A soundproofed cinema room with surround sound and games console.
• A relaxing wellness sauna.
• Large sociable living spaces and stylish well presented bedrooms.
• Parking for up to 10 cars.
• Wifi internet access.
Whatever the occasion, whether a big family holiday, a reunion with friends, a hen party or a birthday celebration, this 7 bedroom holiday property has lots to offer.
Layout of Accommodation at this Large Group Holiday House near the Peak District:
• Large open plan style living area with lounge area with ample seating and picture window, and kitchen diner with vaulted ceiling, granite work tops, central cooking zone with hob, wine fridge, double oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer-drier and long dining table.
• Cinema room with additional seating plus large wall hung TV with sound bar, games console and free view.Left wing with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sauna comprising of:
• Bedroom 1 with zip and link beds (can be made up as a twin or a super-king size bed).
• Bedroom 2 - double bedroom.
• Bedroom 3 - twin bedroom.
• Bedroom 4 - double bedroom.
• 1 shower room (with a large walk in shower, WC and hand basin).
• a family bathroom with bath plus WC and hand basin.
• Sauna room with music, multi-colour light bar, iPod dock plus radio and oil diffuser.Right wing with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms comprising of:
• Bedroom 5 with zip and link beds (can be made up as a twin or a super-king size bed).
• Bedroom 6 - Nordic style bedroom (can be made up as a twin or a super-king size bed).
• Bedroom 7 - large king-sized bed with ensuite shower room.
• 2 shower rooms, each with a large walk-in shower plus WC and hand basin.
Outside for enjoying dining alfresco in summertime, there is a secure courtyard with outdoor seating for 14 people plus a BBQ. There is also a lawned area at the front of the property.
Agricola House is set within Wirksworth's attractive conservation area. Just a walk away is an independent cinema, a choice of boutique shops as well as cafes and restaurants.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
Please visit http://www.wirksworth.holiday to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities,
surrounding area and places to visit in Derbyshire.
25% non refundable deposit required with the remaining balance due 8 weeks before your trip. A refundable £150 damage bond is due the same time as the balance.
- Historical Property
- Conservation area + surrounding historic buildings
- Secure locked undercover cycle storage for 12 bikes, Cycle friendly accommodation, sauna room, cinema room
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: 2 single electric ovens
- Dining Table Seats: 14
- 3 Superking Bed(s)
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 8 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Hairdryers (4)
- Enclosed Garden: private enclosed courtyard garden with secure cycle storage for 12 bikes. Lawned area at the front of the property
- Town Centre
- Wirksworth is surrounded by rolling Derbyshire Countryside with cycle and walking trails within very easy access
Carsington Water/ High Peak and Tissington trails/ Monsal Trail
Star Disc Wirksworth
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Cromford Railway station 4 km East Midlands Airport 56 km
Recommended Places to Visit: Chatsworth
Heights of Abraham
Annual Events: Wirksworth Arts Festival September
Chatsworth Flower Show June , Horse trials May, Christmas Markets December
Well Dressings May/June
Matlock Bath Illuminations September/October
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Le Mistral Wirksworth
Red Lion Hotel
Wirksworth Balti and Fish Bar
Local Sports: Cycling, Hiking, Mountain biking, Climbing, Trail running, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Fishing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming, Wind Surfing, Sailing.