Nestled in greenery within the Brecon Beacons National Park by the River Usk in Powys is the small rural hamlet of Glangrwyney. Rent a country cottage, a lodge or a barn conversion and hide away in this idyllic part of Wales.
Hints and Tips on Cottage Holidays in Glangrwyney
• On days out enjoy exploring all that the Brecon Beacons has to offer; from fantastic outdoor activities to stunning scenery.
• Also within easy reach for days out from Glangrwyney (around half an hour’s drive away) is the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; an area renowned for its pretty towns, villages, lush greenery and wildlife.
• Also found not too far away are the beautiful Sugar Loaf mountains.
• Walking, fishing, cycling and horse riding are all popular activities in this part of Wales.
• One popular tourist attraction not too far away is the Big Pit National Coal Museum, which is located around 20 minutes’ drive from Glangrwyney. The museum is housed within a real coal mine and features many fascinating educational displays.
Whether you are searching for a family holiday house, a romantic retreat or big group accommodation, we hope you find the perfect self-catering rental for your holiday in or not far from Glangrwyney on Country Cottages Online.
Book a Glangrwyney cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Powys on holiday.