Spacious 7 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Holiday Barn in Mid Wales with Stunning Valley Views, Heated Outdoor Pool and Bubbly Hot Tub
Large luxurious holiday barn, for groups of family and friends nestled by the foothills of the beautiful Cambrian mountains in mid Wales.
This spacious holiday barn sleeps up to 16 adults plus 2 infants with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in a peaceful and tranquil setting and boasts superb valley views. With a private heated outdoor swimming pool
as well as an inviting bubbly hot tub, this is a great location for a relaxing holiday with family and friends in mid Wales. Pet-friendly, up to 4 well-behaved pet dogs are welcome, with a small additional fee payable for extra cleaning.
This lovely large barn boasts charm and character with exposed beams and feature stone walls throughout. With ample sociable living spaces and comfortable bedrooms, this welcoming barn is ideal for groups.Inside this 7 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Barn by the Cambrian Mountains
• A spacious sociable vaulted lounge ideal for all the group to gather together, with 5 settees, a wide screen TV, a warming log burner and access out to the secure decked area outside,
• Large well equipped country kitchen with 2 fridges, a range cooker, microwave, dishwasher tumble dryer and washing machine,
• Roomy sociable dining room which can seat up to 16 adults plus 2 infants,
• A second lounge for those who prefer to play computer games or watch TV, this room is complete with a widescreen TV and Nintendo Wii. There is also an air hockey table for fun times in the nearby hallway,
• 2 bedrooms which each have a king-sized bed,
• 2 double bedrooms
• 2 twin bedrooms
• A children’s bedroom with 2 full size sets of bunk beds.
• There are 4 bathrooms, one is an en suite to the master bedroom.Outside this Spacious 7 Bedroom Holiday Barn
Outside is a large decked area with ample seating, a huge BBQ. This is a great spot to sit out and soak up the stunning scenery.
The outdoor heated pool is safely gated and is open from Easter to September (use outside of these dates may be possible depending on the weather). The mountain views from the swimming pool
are simply superb.
The hot tub is housed in a log cabin which has been specially sited so that you can soak up the stunning country views whilst enjoy a relaxing soak in the bubbly warm waters.
For fun times there is a separate games room with a pool table, so there is plenty to keep groups of friends and family entertained on holiday. The property also has superfast broadband.
Bedding is provided, but please bring your own towels.
Parking is available for up to 5 cars.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2020
Special Features:Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Type of Cooker: Gas/Electric Range Cooker
- Dining Table Seats: 10
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 2 Double Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- 4 Bunk Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Hairdryers (2)
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Small Lawn Area
- Views of the Cambrian mountains from Garden/Patio Decking
Discover some of the best of Mid Wales
With so much on offer at this holiday barn, you may not want to leave at all. For those who like to explore though, Cae Madog Barn is set close to some truly lovely places. Aberdyfi, Barmouth, Aberystwyth and Harlech with their clean safe beaches are just an easy drive away. The market town of Machynlleth, with its close proximity to some great mountain bike trails is just 12 miles away, as is the edge of Snowdonia
National Park which is popular for hiking, walking and a variety of outdoor pursuits. For walks closer to the barn Hafren Forest is on the doorstep. For those who enjoy fishing, Clywedog Lake offers some of the best fly fishing in the country.
25% deposit to secure your booking payable immediately, balance 1 month before start of holiday
King Arthur's Labyrinth, Falconry, Corris Mines, Silver Mountain Experience, Mach Loop Watch RAF Jets From Above, Fishing in Clywedog Lake, Historic Castles, Coed y Brenin, ZipWorld,
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Caersws
Recommended Places to Visit: Aberystwyth, Barmouth, Dolgellau, Snowdonia National Park
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Brigands Inn recommended
Local Sports: Horse Riding, Golf Clubs, Mountain Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting,